Do You Want to Solve for the Psychopaths in Control on Our Planet?

The foundational element in the Ones in control here is Their behavior choices.  By Their behavior, They are surely psychopaths, irrespective of lineage, religion, affiliation, or other outward element.

There are two systems that promote and retain psychopaths at the top:  money and top-down controlmind (government).  The power over Others these offer will draw psychopaths FAR more than Others, who will do literally ANYTHING to get and keep that power.

Ergo, if We do not want psychopaths in control on Our planet, We need to do things to remove the accounting for Human energy added into a system that accounts for Human energy added (money - in ALL its forms:  trade, barter, work exchange, shells, beads, sticks notched and split, coins (metals), bills, and electronic bits), which We just now, historically speaking, have the tech to eliminate.

And We need to cease consenting to controlmind rule (including the legal system), and consent to the three Laws of Ethics, with a bottom-up system.

Because I am disabled, and typing hurts, I will offer the playlist from YouTube I have, found on My channel linked below, that explains how and why We need to make these changes, for Humanity's sake.

http://www.youtube.com/c/AmaterasuSolar

I hope You choose to investigate, contemplate, and share awareness for Others to contemplate as well.

Love always!

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok.  Working on vid #1.  This is taking longer than anticipated.  I note They have "CC0" as an option - no rights reserved.  Should I select "Creative Commons" and click any of the boxes below?  Or would "Pulic Domain" be a better choice?

just Creative Commons....

Ok.  Not "Prohibit Commercial Use?"  The idea is to get rid of "commercial," after all.

I just looked through the forum for videos, it must not be processed yet.

Now, if ya don't like the video our team creates we can delelte and start over...:)

There was no "reply" option on Your last post...  No, it is not processed yet, because I am still awaiting whether I sould or should not use "Prohibit Commercial Use."

Your choice, we do not use YouTube Commercials

I have been uploading vids all day.  Not sure what it means that I am getting this message: 

There Is No Preview Available For This Item

This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.

Sometimes you have to wait, there may be as many as 10,000 people before you:

your video: https://ia801501.us.archive.org/12/items/whosresponsible_201907/Who...

Now show me your page page.

All My vids are here: https://archive.org/details/@amaterasu_solar  Some are still processing as I type this.

All ready sent the link in a hour ago...:)

Awesom, that.  Thank You so much!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Old Denmark posted videos
19 minutes ago
Old Denmark commented on Old Denmark's video
19 minutes ago
JoeG favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
49 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Doc Vega's blog post Where the Domino Effect Really Began
"Raz... you know somethings "
2 hours ago
Mark Janik favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Doc Vega's blog post Where the Domino Effect Really Began
"Unfortunately you’re dealing in the past a old news to…"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion

White Hats Report 48: The Tale is Told

By Anna Von ReitzEpisode One of The White Hats Report Number 48 has finally been released. This has…See More
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Doc Vega's blog post Where the Domino Effect Really Began
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a status
"We all are traded on stock exchange like a coal or timber. Our bonds issued on the born day are worth fortune. How does it make you feel?"
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

FDR was a Communist

"Everything is planned by them. The same as today. They want a civil war within the US to advance…"
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Doc Vega's blog post Blue Avocados
"The blue Avocado is a good post. But never look up the blue waffle."
3 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Doc Vega's blog post Blue Avocados
3 hours ago
Mark Janik favorited MAC's video
3 hours ago
MAC posted videos
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a video

TRULY UNBELIEVABLE! The Dark Art of MK Ultra - Beware Fake News Mind Control - You're Brainwashed!

TRULY UNBELIEVABLE! The Dark Art of #MKUltra - Beware of the #FakeNews Media & #MindControl created mostly by the #CIA! The Fake News Media is COMPLETELY scr...
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted photos
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

guardians

"Have you ever researched the Franklin scandal from the 1990s? It’s sickening, only people…"
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Diana's photo
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited James Roberts's photo
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted