Do You Want to Solve for the Psychopaths in Control on Our Planet?

The foundational element in the Ones in control here is Their behavior choices.  By Their behavior, They are surely psychopaths, irrespective of lineage, religion, affiliation, or other outward element.

There are two systems that promote and retain psychopaths at the top:  money and top-down controlmind (government).  The power over Others these offer will draw psychopaths FAR more than Others, who will do literally ANYTHING to get and keep that power.

Ergo, if We do not want psychopaths in control on Our planet, We need to do things to remove the accounting for Human energy added into a system that accounts for Human energy added (money - in ALL its forms:  trade, barter, work exchange, shells, beads, sticks notched and split, coins (metals), bills, and electronic bits), which We just now, historically speaking, have the tech to eliminate.

And We need to cease consenting to controlmind rule (including the legal system), and consent to the three Laws of Ethics, with a bottom-up system.

Because I am disabled, and typing hurts, I will offer the playlist from YouTube I have, found on My channel linked below, that explains how and why We need to make these changes, for Humanity's sake.

http://www.youtube.com/c/AmaterasuSolar

I hope You choose to investigate, contemplate, and share awareness for Others to contemplate as well.

Love always!

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok.  Working on vid #1.  This is taking longer than anticipated.  I note They have "CC0" as an option - no rights reserved.  Should I select "Creative Commons" and click any of the boxes below?  Or would "Pulic Domain" be a better choice?

just Creative Commons....

Ok.  Not "Prohibit Commercial Use?"  The idea is to get rid of "commercial," after all.

I just looked through the forum for videos, it must not be processed yet.

Now, if ya don't like the video our team creates we can delelte and start over...:)

There was no "reply" option on Your last post...  No, it is not processed yet, because I am still awaiting whether I sould or should not use "Prohibit Commercial Use."

Your choice, we do not use YouTube Commercials

I have been uploading vids all day.  Not sure what it means that I am getting this message: 

There Is No Preview Available For This Item

This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.

Sometimes you have to wait, there may be as many as 10,000 people before you:

your video: https://ia801501.us.archive.org/12/items/whosresponsible_201907/Who...

Now show me your page page.

All My vids are here: https://archive.org/details/@amaterasu_solar  Some are still processing as I type this.

All ready sent the link in a hour ago...:)

Awesom, that.  Thank You so much!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures
11 minutes ago
Alex Daube commented on Boris's page video --- Woman Confronts Rep. Beto O’Rourke Over His Anti-Gun Policies: ‘Hell No You’re Not’ Taking My Gun
"Diana, which states allow bazookas?"
25 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Diana's photo
28 minutes ago
Diana commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

‘Facts don’t matter’ with global warming

"Facts don't matter with any of this communist agenda.  Being "morally" correct…"
28 minutes ago
Diana favorited cheeki kea's video
36 minutes ago
steve replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures
"Last year 2 different "AGW" nutz went to antartica to show melting ice and got…"
40 minutes ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion 18 Companies That Own Commonweath of Australia
45 minutes ago
steve replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion NBC News Demand Ordinary Americans ‘Confess’ Their Climate Change Sins
"I read somewhere 95% of plastic waste in our oceans comes from asia Africa and china.Yet they…"
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures
1 hour ago
Diana replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures
"How can the climate crisis experts explain this?  Based on Antarctic ice core data,…"
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a video

The Ben Show - Football Coach - Uncensored

An emotional football coach gives an inspiring speech to motivate his team during the big game.
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Doc Vega's blog post Captain Reality II
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Exposure's blog post Still Using & Abusing Children
1 hour ago
Charles Cox favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Diana's photo
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted