Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 shot down by U.S. Carrier Strike Group Five

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 shot down by U.S. Carrier Strike Group Five

http://presscore.ca/

aircraft carrier

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 hasn’t vanished.  The Boeing 777 carrying 239 people to Beijing China was shot down by the U.S. Carrier Strike Group Five.  Radar tracking of the ill fated flight gives evidence of an aircraft being deployed at supersonic speeds (afterburner)  from the deck of a U.S. aircraft carrier that is part of U.S. Carrier Strike Group Five.  The radar imagery shows an unknown blimp just seconds before an aircraft blimp suddenly appears.  The aircraft blimp is seen flying at a much higher rate of speed than all other radar blimps for a few seconds before slowing down.  Aircrafts are launched from an aircraft carrier at a very high rate of speed.   Pilots engage their aircraft’s afterburners as the aircraft carrier catapults the aircraft off the deck.  The United States is using a stolen passport cover story to divert attention and blame away from the U.S. Carrier Strike Group Five that was deployed just south east of the flight path of  Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Radar tracking presents evidence that the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 dropped off radar just north of the U.S. Carrier Strike Group Five.  The area where an aircraft suddenly appeared flying a supersonic speed has no islands.  The only logically explanation for the sudden appearance of an aircraft flying at supersonic speed is a military fighter jet being launched from an aircraft carrier.  For this reason the U.S. is diverting attention from the downed crash site by having everyone looking to the north.

A senior source involved in preliminary investigations in Malaysia said the failure to find any debris indicated the plane may have broken up mid-flight, which could disperse wreckage over a very wide area.

The fact that we are unable to find any debris so far appears to indicate that the aircraft is likely to have disintegrated at around 35,000 feet,” said the source.

A missile will do just that.  Cause an aircraft to explode and disintegrate at 35,000 feet.

http://presscore.ca/videos/Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.mpegright mouse click on the link and chose Save Link As to download the .mpeg

If you are fortunate enough to see the entire radar tracking of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 you can see for yourself that a number of aircraft blimps are shown flying towards Malaysia but turn completely around and disappear exactly where the supersonic aircraft suddenly appeared as indicated by my mouse pointer in the animated gif above.  Those aircrafts are navy jets turning around to land on the aircraft carrier deck, as indicated by their slower approach speed.   The almost stationary aircraft blimp to the right of the aircraft carrier  location is a navy helicopter.  A helicopter is deployed as a rescue unit.  They recover pilots from the water in the event that an aircraft doesn’t successfully land or take off from the aircraft carrier deck.

The downing of an airline by any military is classified as an international incident.  The downing of an airline full of Chinese citizens by the United States Navy is an act of war.

Views: 6067

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

G'Day all...

I saw this post yesterday morning (my time in Aussieland) and sent the link to some friends, when I went back to the link a few hours later all I got was an error 404 not found on this server, yet only a few hours earlier the link worked...Just wondering if it's our Govt. censoring our links. stupid thought...isn't it...lol. or are there any other people have'n problems..

Cheerz

Fairdinkm

Here we go!

it's now in same scrap pile with the 757 from the PentaCon ;)

No now the MSM is saying Terrorism Terrorism Terrorism ;)

Al-cia-duh's Flying Circus??

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
22 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
23 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
23 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted