Many think the “jews” are the chosen people ocupying what is called Israel – it it Bibical ? Do they worship the Father in Heaven .. or their Lord Lucifer ?

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This 'inconvenient' video cuts off on 11 minutes. However, by then the message is clear.

I've seen many of his videos. They can say what they want about him, but the vids (and his other materials) are all well-researched and written, and backed by solid citations. My favorite, though, of course, is the debate between him and Alex Jewns. Without any doubt, Duke mopped the floor with Jones' head in that one. No wonder that was the last time.

It kills me to think that Jones and the other "alt-light" commentators who live in high style off of White straight Christian families must know all about the Jews and their hatred and destructive acts towards White, Christian families and nations everywhere, but they conceal these facts from their followers.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Robot Companion Coming To Your Town Soon
"James, okay Buddy I leave it to you Ha!"
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited James Roberts's video
3 hours ago
Less Prone commented on James Roberts's status
"President B.S. what a joke!"
3 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

BS News Failing

"Books banned by Amazon, order"
3 hours ago
James Roberts posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Charles Cox favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs
3 hours ago
Charles Cox favorited Less Prone's photo
3 hours ago
James Roberts posted a status
"Sanders called James Carville a "hack", he retorted "At least I'm not a communist". Comedy gold."
4 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Less Prone's photo
4 hours ago
James Roberts posted a video

~280~ The TRUTH About Pete Buttigieg, Leaked Bloomberg Audio, Julian Assange Out Of Solitary

Pete Buttigieg appeared on the national stage out of nowhere during the 2016 election for the DNC chair. Now we're being told he's a front-runner in their pr...
4 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Daily Aspirin — Healthy or Harmful?
6 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

Australia's Banks Are Preparing To Bail-In Retail Bank Deposits

"I see all the ugly truth is being revealed from the royal commission on Banking, All trust and…"
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post No Title
"It looks grim to see the suffering their people are going through right out there in front of all,…"
7 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs
"The weak and gullible will succumb to either the virus or the medicine made to stop it, either way…"
7 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion

Daily Aspirin — Healthy or Harmful?

Story at-a-glanceProphylactic aspirin use in adults over the age of 70 is potentially harmful,…See More
8 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs
"It's amazing how many ignorant people will bend over to take these drugs. But, none of them…"
9 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs

As I've shown in recent articles, the virus hunters have fallen far short of proving a coronavirus…See More
9 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
12 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Doc Vega's blog post Robot Companion Coming To Your Town Soon
"Doc - That's why there are people like me, who can commit genocide without a second thought.…"
16 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted