It's been 18 months since We've asked for Donations, because we do NOT like asking for Donations.
But such as in Life, it's not always Peaches & Cream, or Royal Crown and Purple Haze Sativa!(I'm currently @ the Boone's Farm "Tickle Pink" & Mexican Dirt Weed level) Nobody likes doing the dirty work but it's necessary in order to rectify the problem it's creating. So the time has finally come, both to Save America's planned & engineered demise from these evil delusional globalists and their cast of Pathetic Puppets, AND also to help 12160.info continue to be a daily part of contributing to feeding the Truth and "What's really going Down" to Hungry & Awake Minds. All we ask is for whatever a Deplorable Debt Slave, can afford to throw into our meager "basket" for monthly/yearly expenses 2$, 5$, 25$ $200 will all be appreciated with equal enthusiasm.. We will always be sincere, & eternally grateful with ANY amount,
Thank You & Take Care to you & yours! Good Luck to Everyone in the next couple scary, unpredictable, upcoming weeks! Who knows what these Sinister, Soulless Criminal Bastards will do? And you know they are going to do SOMETHING! They are petrified and unbelievably desperate right now. They smell their demise and are not sitting down for it. Like Venomous Vipers backed into a corner.
We could be in for one helluva Spooky Be-all, end-all, All Hallow's Eve,"Trick".....or maybe a well deserved "Treat"?? Let's pray for the cooler, rational heads overseas & abroad to prevail so a WW3 excuse can't be manufactured by Obozo,"The Impostor Usurper" Sotero and his Cheery Choom gang of Chumps, Thieves, Liars & Transtesticles. Then focus on putting the Criminal Clinton Mafia Family where they truly belong, .....In A Federal Prison on Death Row, awaiting an Execution Date from indictments including Espionage,Treason, Collusion, Bribery, & Turncoat Communist Traitors to name a few! By then the Bush clan and the yellow-bellied cowards they are, will have all left to their vast acreage retreat in South America, Good riddance, and Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out!
Long Live Our Republic!
THANK YOU !!
Police beats up firefighter trying to help unconscious man
07:39, 24. dec 2012 Jan Søgaard
John Bjørkman (Bjorkman), 28, part-time firefighter and paramedic at Sorø (Soro) Fire Department, winces. His torso is covered in yellow and blue bruises from police batons, and he is shocked by the behavior of the police.
He was about to give first aid to an unconscious carpenter apprentice on the floor at the bar 'Joe's Garage' in Slagelse, when police crashed through the door after receiving a call a fight had broken out.
An officer began to beat up John Bjørkman from behind with his baton, while the fireman sat hunched over apprentice who had difficulty breathing. Apparently the police had thought that the two were in a fight, but John Bjørkman had put the apprentice in the recovery position and shook him to get him to consciousness.
- I had called 1-1-2 (911) and asked for an ambulance. He was breathing irregularly and was unconscious. Then the police come in, pulls me away from him, pulls me out the door and handcuff on the cold sidewalk, says John Bjørkman.
The skilled carpenter should have been on firewatch at Christmas at Soro Fire Department, but had to call in sick:
- I have a very sore right hand and bruises all over. I cannot lift anything and almost sat upright sleeping, he says.
Found unconscious in the rest room
He had been to a company Christmas dinner and bowling with 13 colleagues and carpenter Lars Olsen, 32, when five of the men from the dinner decided to end the party at 'Joe's Garage' Friday night. The apprentice Rene Jensen, 20, disappeared suddenly from the company, and John Bjørkman and Lars Olsen found him unconscious in the rest room. They got him out on the floor, and John Bjørkman started giving him help.
- But some biker types began to act up and wanted him to be carried out on the street, so their party wouldn’t be disturbed. John refused it, wisely enough. The apprentice should not be out in the cold. He rolled around and vomited at the same time, tells his boss Lars Olsen.
- John said, make room! I'm a firefighter, explains Lars Olsen.
-But some of the guests started beating on John Bjørkman and grab Lars Olsen, but was pushed away, so the fireman could get room to give aid him.
- I was worried about his breathing, said John Bjørkman. Meanwhile, the police were dispatched, and the fireman didn’t notice them before getting several baton blows.
-This is not okay
- John sat with his back to the front door when an officer began to beating him. This is simply not okay, says carpenter Lars Olsen, has now contacted the firms lawyer to make a complaint over their treatment by the police.
-The first two officers grabbed the tattooed bar guests who had tried to prevent John Bjørkman in helping the carpenter apprentice.
- I thought, everything was fine when the police arrived, to calm the situation down. But then a third officer storms through the door and go straight to John beating him says carpenter Lars Olsen.
He even got five to six baton blows to his arm as he tried to explain to the officer the situation
- It is a Falck (the company) rescue worker, I said several times to the officer and explained that they were my employees, says Lars Olsen. He was then handcuffed and thrown on the stomach into a police car. Afterwards the police drove Lars Olsen to a gas station and dropped him off.
Patrick Søndergaard (Sondergaard) was a guest at the bar: - There was no sign of any kind of trouble at the bar all were in a good mood. Police completely overreacted. It was frightening to see. They grabbed both hands on the firefighter and the unconscious man and pulled them both out on the sidewalk, he says to ekstrabladet.dk.
When Patrick Søndergaard protested against the police actions and behavior, he received a clear verbal warning: - Shut up or you will kiss the asphalt.
All released shortly after
Peter Aaskov who also was a bar visitor and on the way out to smoke when he was arrested and handcuffed next to the fire fighter:
- Police treatment was completely out of hand. I didn’t see any damn trouble anywhere, and was on my way out to smoke when I'm all of a sudden being ripped off at the bridge averages and handcuffed. When you ask about what you have done, you get a cop's knee pressed into your face deliberately along with the phrase: 'You fuckin' shut up ', writes Peter Aaskov on facebook.
All detainees were released soon after their arrest, but they were told that they can look forward to fines for public disorder.
South Zealand and Lolland-Falster police department. Officer Ove Christoffersen confirms, the police sent several police units to 'Joe's Garage' in Slagelse after receiving a call about a bar brawl.
- It is written as an 'incident' in the report, but there is no information that is used batons or that anyone had been arrested, says security chief. He points out that one must appeal, ‘via the usual channels’ if you think that the police behavior can be criticized.
No good deed goes unpunished. Were not supposed to help one another, thats big brothers job. Anyone breaking this rule with be dealt with using extreme force and prejudice...
To Swerve & Neglect