Scott Weiland, frontman for Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver Dead

Scott Weiland, frontman for Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, dies at 48

Scott Weiland, the charismatic rock vocalist who first gained fame with 1990s rock band Stone Temple Pilots, has died, according to his wife.

The Grammy-winning singer, 48, who struggled with addiction, earned post-Pilots success with the platinum-selling supergroup Velvet Revolver. His cause of death was not immediately available.

His wife, Jamie Weiland, a photographer, confirmed his death to The Times in a brief conversation.

"I can't deal with this right now," she said, sobbing. "It's true.”

Read Full Article

Well now I guess he's now truly....

Views: 235

Replies to This Discussion

Best quote of all time by Scott Weiland, "Let's go suck cock..."  Not sure if i would be incensed at a statement like that coming from having to pay for a meet and greet with that guy. A real loss for the rock community. 

One of my favorite bands from back in the day... RIP Scott

somewhere on related 12160  post,  I commented on  how god awful these guys looked in person when I worked backstage for their shows.  100lb pasty white junkies - a true shame,

I thought he had been sober for some time but unfortunately, once an addict, always an addict. The rock-n-roll life style isn't very conducive to staying sober. It looks like his inner demons resurfaced and it killed him :(

whatta goaddamn waste......same goes for Layne Staley...... morons got it all and never realize it

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Khazar of CFR: Council on Foreign Relations Corruption
"Banksters deserve the name. This is a criminal organization. We, the people don't even own our…"
1 hour ago
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Reconquista Europea

"Von Nordkapp bis Ceuta das End des Wucher-Bankings.  From Nordkapp to Ceuta the end of…"
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Sweettina2's video
3 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Doc Vega's blog post Captain Reality II
3 hours ago
Burbia posted videos
4 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The European flag Represents the Rape of the 12 Tribes of the Christian Israelite's
"I do love to debate Diana, and so this is why Hitler wanted to destroy the Khazar Jews of the…"
4 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Khazar of CFR: Council on Foreign Relations Corruption
"comment by Lady Rose: oday we have the spectacle of Spc. 4 Michael New, a U.S. soldier in Germany…"
4 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
4 hours ago
Burbia favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post How MOSSAD was formed - Dr John Coleman - The Committee of 300
4 hours ago
Diana favorited Burbia's photo
5 hours ago
Diana posted discussions
5 hours ago
Burbia posted a photo
5 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion 2020 Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris, while California Atty General, Covered Up Planned Parenthood’s Illegal Selling Baby Parts
5 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:"T-Mobile Cancels 5G installation Nationwide. Anonymous Employee Blames 15 States’ Lawsuits Against Sprint Merger"
5 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The European flag Represents the Rape of the 12 Tribes of the Christian Israelite's
"Diana, Which tribe brought that star in Israel? Do you know?"
5 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's video
Thumbnail

Greta Thunberg on the Climate Fight: “If We Can Save the Banks, Then We Can Save the World”

"The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit…"
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted