Reason I put this video into a discussion is that it would not post by itself in the Video's Section, been having a lot of video's not go through when trying to add it here on it's own, and they seem to be the ones that are Clinton Sensitive, Pro-Trumpy, or any vid that's totally ragging on any of the these dumb fargin bastiches who are in the Top 10 Most Wanted Felons by Americans list ...errr....

"Most Popular Leftist Libtarded Polytishuns" list I meant.... D'ohhh

{If You Act NOW, You'll receive totally free, @ no cost,no hidden fees, 3 Comical Bonus Pics of that 275 lb pumpkin headed Succubus who's still trying to take over the world}

Views: 82

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did not know the bitch ever left, maybe some day we may see this...:)

Is that a giant mutant parsnip?

Now Beto and Bernie must be Russian agents, as they defended Tulsi. And all their followers, and their families, and their friends and acquaintences. THEY"RE EVERYWHERE!!! They get their orders from Moscow on radio receivers built into their molars! They're putting Russian dressing into Italian dressing bottles! Aauugghh!

lolz ;)

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

JoeG favorited MAC's photo
12 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
" At least this blog got 1 like, thank you Chris...:)"
14 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Alert Alert: 45 Million Dead "Thanksgiving Massacre" In The USA 240 Million World Wide
" This blog is so old, I mean like Da!!!!!!! now it gets a comment...:)"
15 minutes ago
steve posted blog posts
24 minutes ago
steve commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post The Khazarian Mafia Takes Complete Control of the United States of America
"Just look at ALL of congress on their knees for this fkn j-w midget. Traitors one and…"
31 minutes ago
steve replied to Diana's discussion New ‘Woke’ School Curriculum “Deep Equity” Deeply Racist and Divisive
"Entire Congress suks isn'treal ass makes me want to puke and then start hangin these…"
35 minutes ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion UN climate bureaucrats chow down on burgers while attacking meat Trash x
1 hour ago
MAC posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
2 hours ago
MAC posted a photo
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Better Half of My Day
"How about this one: My ex was a cheating bitch Now I think not of that witch Then she grew as fat…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion New ‘Woke’ School Curriculum “Deep Equity” Deeply Racist and Divisive
"It will be funny to see them when they really have something to cry about."
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's discussion New ‘Woke’ School Curriculum “Deep Equity” Deeply Racist and Divisive
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Forget about 5G, China has now begun development of 6G
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Forget about 5G, China has now begun development of 6G
"I want 6,000,000G."
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control
"In addition, my maternal grandfather was a coal miner who participated in a wildcat strike in…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control
"Guns are obsolete. So are nukes. I mean, both can get the job done, but there was always going to…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's discussion VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion Biden Falsely Says He Helped Find Republican Votes For Obamacare (Another Lie - Don't Liars Realize People Know They're Lying?)
"I remember when I pushed a bus full of nuns holding babies out of the way of a train."
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted