Check Out What Really Happened

UPDATE! Tue Jan 28

First, thanks to a few folks, our bills continue to get paid here, thank you all so much from the membership ! For many months over the years, it is has been just been me paying the bills, so I offer a personal thanks to you guys too.

Our host ning seems behind in rolling out the newest version of this social network platform. This is a good thing. When this day does come the monthly price will double, and I just found out they want it paid a year in advance. Currently we are looking at 1200 a year plus a few other cost.

I wrote ning and asked when this change over will happen, so far no response. I will add the date as soon as I find out. Thanks everybody.

A little tidbit I got today...

Will I be forced to upgrade my Ning Network to Ning 3.0?  If so, when?

Yes, eventually. We will be asking all of our current customers to upgrade to Ning 3.0. But you'll have plenty of time to think about when you'd like to transition. Once we release an upgrade process this summer, we'll give you at least a year to make the move, and you'll get to decide when your upgrade to Ning 3.0 happens.

http://creators.ning.com/page/ning-3-0-faqs

oh btw, your network is doomed in a year..thanks your host ning.com

Views: 609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James... where is the donation/paypal button?  Mahalo! I will be back to check response.

Hi, thanks, but save your money :) I removed the banner, but there is a link on main menu of every page. Thanks for the kind words, as always.

James we are workin on a move for Fighting for LIberty... hopefully This site can move with us... To early to say much right now... Stay in touch...

UPDATE! First, thanks to a few folks, our bills continue to get paid here, thank you all so much from the membership ! For many months over the years, it is has been just been me paying the bills, so I offer a personal thanks to you guys too.

Our host ning seems behind in rolling out the newest version of this social network platform. This is a good thing. When this day does come the monthly price will double, and I just found out they want it paid a year in advance. Currently we are looking at 1200 a year plus a few other cost.

I wrote ning and asked when this change over will happen, so far no response. I will add the date as soon as I find out. Thanks everybody.

thx!

I put in my fiver and one for somebody else. High five!

woot!

i joined a site for other ning site admins ha to what I found there

Losing content is the thing that bothers me.. So much hard work here. This is just more proof to me how corrupt the powers that be are, sneaky too. They can disappear anything even people. This is sad news :(

RSS

Latest Activity

Fat Freddys Cat's 4 blog posts were featured
4 minutes ago
Raz Putin's 2 blog posts were featured
7 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer's blog post was featured

80 PERCENT OF AMERICANS THINK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS A NATIONAL PROBLEM

SOURCE: THE FEDERALISTEighty percent of Americans say “political correctness is a problem in our country,” according to…See More
7 minutes ago
James T. Kirk's 2 videos were featured
7 minutes ago
Raz Putin's video was featured

DEVO: "Jocko Homo" (original version)

More relevant today then ever. The classic, original version of Jocko Homo
7 minutes ago
Fat Freddys Cat's 2 discussions were featured
7 minutes ago
TheBigWedding's 2 photos were featured
8 minutes ago
Sweettina2's blog post was featured

Veterans Today: Trump Enters the Assassination Zone

by Rand Clifford for Veterans TodayAll assassinated US presidents…See More
8 minutes ago
Deep Space's video was featured
8 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page Allegations about Khashoggi's death --- The whole scenario looks like a poorly written B-movie script.
"B-movie script"
11 minutes ago
Marklar's Ghost favorited Raz Putin's blog post The Illusion of a Free Market Economy. "DEA Grants Pharmaceutical Company Monopoly on Medical CBD"
24 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
Allegations about Khashoggi's death --- The whole scenario looks like a poorly written B-movie script. https://t.co/FE6w2tlPsL
Twitter26 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Less Prone favorited Fat Freddys Cat's video
34 minutes ago
Boris Badenov favorited Marklar's Ghost's profile
38 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page Twitter has barred hundreds of right-wing accounts for posing as soulless, “nonplayable” liberal activists. @KevinRoose explains the NPC meme, what it means and why it’s causing trouble.
"This is an actual line from an actual New York Times article trying to explain the NPC meme it's a wonder anyone saw through that gambit"
41 minutes ago
Marklar's Ghost favorited Marklar's Ghost's profile
41 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's status
"Before/after photo of when Stormy found out she won’t be keeping that fundraiser cash"
54 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
54 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
4Chan Sparks Mass Triggering With NPC Meme; Twitter Responds With Ban Hammer https://t.co/XqEmJY2coQ
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
Marklar's Ghost commented on Boris Badenov's photo
Thumbnail

#NPC --- The Meme The Gaming Community Created To Label SJW’s Is Pretty Brilliant

"Best and most accurate meme ever. Pepe will will now be even sadder by getting shoved to the back burner of Egyptian chaos magic."
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted