Climate is what we expect; weather geoengineering is what we get.
As I write this article, I am aware of the fourth Nor’easter winter storm  about to approach my SE Pennsylvania region during the month of March 2018, and within less than three weeks. Here are the dates of the first three storms:
March 1-3, 2018, a macro scale cyclone! “Riley” was its name. 
March 6-8, 2018, they called “Quinn.” 
March 12-13, 2018, named “Skylar.” 
Nor’easter Four (yet unnamed as of this writing) is due to arrive March 20th, just in time to ‘celebrate’ spring! Heck no!
Locals are freaking out! At one point between Riley and Quinn, over 730,000 utility customers in the metropolitan Philadelphia area were without power—some as long as ten days! Utility crews from around the USA came to help out. I saw ‘convoys’ of out-of-state utility trucks traveling on the Interstate. Thank you for all your help!
People lost food from refrigerators and freezers, so now there is some sort of food assistance available from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania if you qualify, especially for those who receive SNAP. Folks should contact their local county assistance office .
Hearing about the approaching No. 4 Nor’easter, locals offer all kinds of opinions, specifically “Never in my entire life have I experienced such weather in this area.” Radio weather forecasters even are commenting with, “Here we go again!” Truly, it’s been traumatic for many, if not most, experiencing weather patterns many folks now are beginning to question with remarks like, “Do those lines in the sky [chemtrails] have anything to do with it?” It seems people are taking serious notice of what’s been going on, especially those scalar clouds that bring in the ‘weather’.
Note to Readers: In all my almost 80 years of life, I’ve never seen such cloud formations until in recent years associated with “weather geoengineering” activities going on.
Scalar clouds are created as a result of chemtrails and HAARP activity, which plays around with the Jet Stream. Is “Polar Vortex” one of their ‘creations’?
Various HAARP-induced cloud formations:
What’s to blame?
If anything, people now actually are beginning to realize and to question if Mother Nature really is that fickle so as to give us four nor’easters back-to-back during the winter, or is something else apparently to blame? Can it be weather geoengineering, aka Solar Radiation Management (SRM), or nucleated snowstorms?
However, some very observant folks have told me they have experienced all sorts of aches and bone pain since the first nor’easter came through, which they can’t seem to shake. Interesting?
Well, as a researcher of EMFs/RFs/EMFs and microwave energies, plus being a retired healthcare professional, I think I can offer a theory as to what may be going on. Scalar clouds contain an enormous amount of microwave energy, since they apparently are ‘made’ using HAARP, which shoots one billion watts of microwave energy into the ionosphere to heat it up in order to create and move weather patterns. Scalar clouds result.
The exorbitant amount of energy overhead will affect humans, just like a normal rainstorm or weather change affects people with any type of arthritic issues or healed broken bones, even alter their moods and mental alertness, and cause Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) due to lack of sunlight. It’s been estimated due to weather geoengineering, 25 to 30 percent LESS sunlight is now coming to Earth!
Every living organism on Planet Earth is being bombarded with a quintillion times more microwave energies than we were just ten years ago, according the Professor Olle Johansson of the Karolinska Institute in Sweden.
As an aside, the other morning I awoke to find the lawns in my condo partially covered with strange looking snow. It was in the form of tiny balls, which didn’t melt very easily. Immediately I thought of “chemically nucleated snow.”
Now on to science regarding weather geoengineering modifications.
I network with many scientists, researchers and activists around the globe on various issues. J. Marvin Herndon, PhD, has been researching and writing peer review articles about Coal Fly Ash Aerosol in chemtrails sprayed from airplanes that make up those lines in the sky people think are contrails, but are the basic ‘materials’ for creating scalar clouds and weather management.
Dr. Herndon and Mark Whiteside published the 10-page article “Coal Fly Ash Aerosol: Risk Factor for Lung Cancer” (DOI: 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39758) in the Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research as an “Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License” (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), so I can freely quote from it, which I will do, because of the serious health-affecting information it contains, which hardly anyone knows.
In June of 2015, I interviewed Dr. Herndon and have been following his work since, as he’s a most thorough and erudite scientist.
In the current co-authored, peer reviewed article above, Whiteside and Herndon make the following statements, which need to be brought to the attention of Congress, NOAA, weather forecasters, the media and all those who contribute to what’s become the “norm,” censored and/or ‘whitewashed’ scientific information:
- Our objective is to review the multiple carcinogenic constituents of aerosolized coal fly ash [CFA] in connection with their potentiality to cause lung cancer.
- CFA contains a variety of potentially carcinogenic substances including aluminosilicates, an iron oxide-containing magnetic fraction, several toxic trace elements, nanoparticles, and alphaparticle-emitting radionuclides. Silica, arsenic, cadmium, and hexavalent chromium are found in CFA and all have been associated with increased lung cancer risk.
- The potential pulmonary toxicity and carcinogenicity of aerosolized CFA is suggested by studies of asbestos, a fibrous silicate that also contains iron oxide. CFA contains an abundance of ultrafine particles and nanoparticles, including magnetite (Fe3O4). These tiny particles are toxic to lung cells, capable of producing oxidative stress, cytotoxicity, and genotoxicity. Radioactive elements are concentrated in CFA.
- There is a growing concern about radioactive elements in coal products. These agents occur naturally in coal but during combustion they become concentrated in coal ash residues.
- Ultrafine particles and nanoparticles are small enough to enter the body transdermally [48,49].
- Alpha particle-emitting CFA nuclides present in coal fly ash (per Table 2 of article) 
- Use of ultrafine grain sizes of aerosolized CFA particulates for climate alteration is advantageous for increasing residence time in the convecting troposphere, but this activity increases the respiratory risks. [Troposphere is above our heads; above that are the stratosphere and then the ionosphere.]
- The key to understanding the toxicity of nanoparticles is that their minute size, smaller than cells and cellular organelles, allows them to penetrate these biological structures, disrupting their normal function.
- CFA nanoparticles with surficial toxic heavy metals can act as cellular and DNA toxicant, capable of inducing inflammation, oxidative stress, DNA damage and cell death .
- Transmission electron microscopy investigations reveal an abundance of magnetite nanoparticles (NP’s) among ultrafine CFA particles .
- Four different size fractions of magnetite on human alveolar epithelial cells showed adverse effects including cytotoxicity, genotoxicity, and increased production of reactive oxygen species .
- Titanium-rich nanoparticles (TiO2 NP’s) are also found in CFA. Whereas aluminosilicates are dominant in the micrometer size range in CFA, large numbers of iron and titanium particles in the ultrafine size range are present.
- There is evidence that titanium NP’s can induce cytotoxicity, significant DNA damage, and apoptosis [cell death] in human non-small cell lung cancer A549 cells . Bioavailable nickel NP’s are also found in CFA .
- Exposures to particles and fibers are associated with many lung diseases including lung cancers, mesothelioma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, pneumonitis, and pneumoconiosis.
- Further implications of the pulmonary toxicity and potential carcinogenicity of aerosolized CFA are suggested by studies of asbestos, a fibrous silicate .
- Carcinogenic agents with sufficient evidence in humans, common to or contained in CFA, Data from 
- Arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds
- Beryllium and beryllium compounds
- Cadmium and cadmium compounds
- Chromium(VI) compounds
- Coal, indoor emissions from household combustion
- Iron and steel founding
- Nickel compounds
- Particulate matter in outdoor air pollution
- Radon-222 and its decay products
- Silica dust, crystalline
CFA contains a plethora of potentially carcinogenic agents likely to have cumulative additive and/or synergistic interactions with longterm exposure. The CFA industry can be diligent about minimizing the likelihood of CFA aerosolization for sake of workers and those living in the proximity of CFA dumps. Jetspraying of CFA into the regions where clouds form represents a potential global and previously unrecognized long-term risk factor for respiratory disease and lung cancer, especially in vulnerable populations.
My observations from my experiences with back-to-back nor’easters; the research I’ve been doing regarding weather geoengineering and “chemtrails”; research into microwaves, 5G, Wi-Fi, EMFs/RFs/ELFs radiation; and my professional background as a retired healthcare professional, plus researcher since the late 1970s, is that there are some serious and probable illegal weather modifications ongoing, which probably are contributing to the precipitous rise in lung diseases and lung cancers.
LiveScience published the article “Lung Cancer Cases on the Rise in Non-Smokers, Study Suggests.”
NEJM Journal Watch published “Lung Cancer Rates Are Increasing Among Never-Smokers,” while MedPage Today asked “Lung Cancer on the Rise in Nonsmokers – But Why? Rates in U.S. and U.K. doubled since 2008 without obvious clues.”
The years mentioned above happen to be coincidental with the precipitous global chemtrails spraying!
What needs to be asked and answered?
One of the serious ethical, legal and medical questions that needs to be asked and someone in the U.S. federal government needs to answer is, “Aren’t those chemtrails contraindicated and in violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention”?
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effe..., is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’... (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational ... (2008)
Catherine’s NEW book: Eat To Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities ©2016 Catherine J Frompovich is now available