All Discussions Tagged 'regulation' (1)

← Back to Ham Radio
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Police State - You Are Getting A Ticket For Using A Ham Radio!

I just came across this on Facebook, and you're not going to believe this.  You also get a ticket for using a ham radio transceiver.   A ma…

Started by WTRH-AM-AE

1 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by WTRH-AM-AE

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
37 minutes ago
James Roberts posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited stormtruther's blog post ASSANGE EXTRADITION HEARING OPENS WITH SCATHING CONDEMNATION BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on stormtruther's blog post ASSANGE EXTRADITION HEARING OPENS WITH SCATHING CONDEMNATION BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA
"Makes me puke that Trumpty-Dumpty remains silent, feigns ignorance of Wikileaks and won't step…"
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James Roberts's photo
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
4 hours ago
stormtruther posted blog posts
4 hours ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's blog post 5G and Coronavirus
"steve - Well, the safety studies are limited to thermal effects caused by RF energy, which I am…"
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post UNESCO: Climate Denial To Be Criminalized And Prosecuted Climate Change Technocracy UNESCO FEBRUARY 24, 2020
9 hours ago
King Of Cups commented on King Of Cups's blog post Coronavirus and the relationship between 60GHZ 5G Wireless Networks implemented in Wuhan, China
"Steve, thank you for posting it. Weaponized 5G is certainly not outside the realm of possibility."
9 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
10 hours ago
steve commented on James Roberts's blog post 5G and Coronavirus
"Hey James, I don't think 5g is the main culprit but  I do think it triggers something in…"
10 hours ago
steve commented on King Of Cups's blog post Coronavirus and the relationship between 60GHZ 5G Wireless Networks implemented in Wuhan, China
"Hey King, This is the video I posted  twice yesterday at 7:47 pm urging everyone to watch and…"
10 hours ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Deep Thoughts

"Burbia, actually, she is, lol. Didn't think about it before I posted it. If you've ever…"
12 hours ago
James Roberts commented on stormtruther's blog post The CIA Admits Psychic Abilities Are Real, But Cannot Figure Out The Science Behind It (Funny psychics hit the news at the same time as listening devices became popular
"Not listening devices. It's actually not that hard to figure out. Study David Paulides'…"
12 hours ago
James Roberts favorited stormtruther's blog post The CIA Admits Psychic Abilities Are Real, But Cannot Figure Out The Science Behind It (Funny psychics hit the news at the same time as listening devices became popular
12 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
12 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a photo
13 hours ago
Burbia commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Deep Thoughts

"You know she's right guys."
16 hours ago
Burbia commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post No matter how Coronavirus plays out, this is the most relevant statement ever issued and...... Jim Stone
"If this true, then what happened on 911 in 2001 was a dress rehearsal. All trade and commerce was…"
17 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted