Today's rant: Police state.
Tonight, I've been looking around YouTube, which is typical for me. And I've come to some rather interesting conclusions. Now, remarkably, I wasn't picking fights with pedophile worshipers as I usually do. Instead I was looking up things regarding America turning into a Police State. Kinda like Nazi Germany. So pay close attention to what I'm about to tell you. And any lawyer will be able to confirm my findings.
First and foremost, a cop is not your friend. When they put on that uniform, they are no longer on your side. Their motivations are different - ranging from anything like quota guidelines to some penile urge to bully - but whatever the cause, they're most certainly not operating with your best interests at heart.
If you're certain you have committed no crime, keep the following in mind.
1) A cop is not your friend. In fact, they're barely above a hostile force.
2) Never answer any question. Don't even say, "I'm not gonna answer that." Say nothing except the following:
"Have I committed a crime?"
"Am I free to go?"
"What is your name and badge number?"
"Please remain at a respectable distance, you're menacing me." Be sure to use the word 'menacing'.
3) Don't even answer if they ask you what day it is. The instant you answer any single question, no matter how innocuous it may be, you've just waived your rights. And from that point forward, you are legally obligated to answer any question they pose to you.
4) Never consent to a search of any of your property. Inside, outside, perimeter, nothing. Tell them "I do NOT consent to a search by any method or means." But do not answer any questions.
5) Wherever possible, record via video, anything said and done. Use a phone, camcorder, whatever. Always cover your ass. YOU are in the right, and they are NOT your friend.
There is a lot of stress on not answering because, if you remember, "Anything you say can and will be used against you..." Not for you. Against you.
But most importantly, do not be belligerent about it. You come off cocky, they'll make your life hell. Be respectful. Be firm. Be steady. Do not stutter or let your eyes dart around. Don't shake. But be firm in your resolve, no matter how much it'll eat you up inside.
Recent times tell me that law enforcement isn't what it once was. They are not on your side. They do not protect and serve. They instead intimidate, bully, and seize power that does not belong to them.
Stand your ground.
(Repost addendum) Forgot another point:
If in a traffic situation, never - NEVER - get belligerent and tell them to go get a warrant. That gives them probable cause, and they can then do as they please.
Unless, however, it is regarding your home. In your home, you have rule. Then you CAN tell them to go get a warrant.
Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions @ http://12160.info