Roy Patterson's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"The government is hoping for Race Riots like the ones years ago in LA. They want som…"

Roy Patterson replied Jul 6, 2013 to Race Riots are a REALLY BAD Idea!

46 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by truth

"The problem, I am having, when I tell people about what really going on. (1) they do…"

Roy Patterson replied Jul 6, 2013 to fema emercom US Gov’t Stockpiling Weapons, Ammo, And…Requesting 15,000 Russian Troops?

11 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by MAC

"Agree 100%!!!!!!!! I have been reading "The Rise and Decline of The Roman Empire". I…"

Roy Patterson replied Jun 19, 2013 to My response to Mike Rivero's Petition to do nothing

35 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Steve Barnett

"Good for Alax Jones. He has the guts to stand up to these one-world F----R's. No one…"

Roy Patterson replied Jun 9, 2013 to Flashback -Alex Jones goes bat sh-t crazy on BBC Sunday Politics show

91 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Sweettina2

"Becareful what you say and write on the internet. Big brother is watching and will p…"

Roy Patterson replied May 26, 2013 to Boy in prison.No Bail. Away from his family. All for something he posted on Facebook. He needs your help.

18 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Chip

"This is just the start of this crap. Just wait until Obamacare hits full force in 20…"

Roy Patterson replied May 25, 2013 to Las Vegas hospital gives mentally ill patients one-way Greyhound tickets out of town

11 May 25, 2013
Reply by mystery

"I know it would be a good idea to get rid of the Federal Reserve also, but lets star…"

Roy Patterson replied May 18, 2013 to Libertarian Party: Don't waste time investigating IRS, abolish it NOW along with income tax

10 May 24, 2013
Reply by Skekzyz

"I would love to have body armor, but I can't afford it and am going to try to buy mo…"

Roy Patterson replied May 10, 2013 to Body Armor for Preppers: Should you?

7 May 10, 2013
Reply by suzie

"THANKS JAMES FOR EVERYTHING. THIS IS ONE OF THE ONLY SITES ON THE INTERNET THAT TELL…"

Roy Patterson replied May 10, 2013 to 12160 SITE Update!

30 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by Boris

"Everyone needs to stock up on all the Ammo they can afford. I told everyone that Oba…"

Roy Patterson replied Apr 24, 2013 to Executive Action: Obama To Ban Importation of Ammo, Magazines and Gun Accessories Without Congressional Approval

23 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by oldranger_68

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Fast News Incoming...

"What about such critical infrastructure as the Nord Stream gas pipeline? Who blew it up? These…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Fast News Incoming...

"Must be comedy hour here with or without a sense of satire.     ~further news is ship…"
5 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
6 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo
9 hours ago
MAC posted a video

Why we just removed BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar from our store...

We are disappointed in this company and want to hold true to our quality standards. Unfortunately, BRAGG has sold out and we are no longer recommending them ...
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Less Prone favorited MAC's video
yesterday
MAC posted videos
Thursday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Nicotine Destroys Nanobots in Shots ( new finding )
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post

THE END GAME HAS BEGUN!

I know many knew this was coming, but now it is here. What will you do? I know what all good men…See More
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a discussion
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a video

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: One World Government Is Here - UN Pact For he Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdR3W2eRBZcShould you want to donate, I would very much appreciate it. I have a PayPal account under smilinrocks@gmail.com.Pl...
Thursday
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
Wednesday
tjdavis's 3 blog posts were featured
Wednesday
cheeki kea's blog post was featured

Nicotine Destroys Nanobots in Shots ( new finding )

Here we see self assembling constructions being annihilated before our very eyes. Something to be…See More
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited MAC's video
Wednesday
tjdavis posted blog posts
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a blog post
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted