Boris's Discussions (729)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"good news"

Boris replied Feb 23, 2022 to Yes, you can detox from covid “vaccine” spike proteins: here’s how

1 Feb 23, 2022
Reply by Boris

"site appearance updated"

Boris replied Feb 18, 2022 to 12160 SITE Update!

30 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by Boris

"yikes"

Boris replied Feb 3, 2022 to Embalmers Discover Horror: Dr. Ruby Exclusive: Arteries Filled With Rubbery Clots

1 Feb 3, 2022
Reply by Boris

"filed under never thought of that b4"

Boris replied Aug 19, 2021 to What happens in a "grid down no power situation" Horse riding lessons are a survival skill

1 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by Boris

"hey buddy how are you 2008 calling ayoooo"

Boris replied Aug 19, 2021 to Remember The USS Liberty: 48 Years Ago TODAY The Criminal State Of Israel Purposely Attacked The USS Liberty

4 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by Boris

"my kind of post, stay mad"

Boris replied Aug 19, 2021 to Biden FUCK YOU AND YOUR NWO! Opposition To COVID Measures Defined As Terrorism By Biden DHS

2 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by Less Prone

"http://12160.info/xn/detail/2649739:Topic:1755446"

Boris replied Nov 14, 2019 to YouTube is planning to delete all accounts that aren’t “commercially viable” starting December 10

6 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Raz Putin

"Maybe this help  http://12160.info/profiles/profile/settings http://12160.info/prof…"

Boris replied Nov 8, 2019 to Question on Comments (Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Status, Etc.)

9 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Boris

"After decade's of control is there another option?"

Boris replied Nov 8, 2019 to Trump and the CFR

9 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Chuck 2020"

Boris replied Nov 8, 2019 to Judge Greenlights Anti-Trump Feds as Jurors For Roger Stone Trial

6 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by MAC

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Bud Parker favorited MAC's video
6 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

You are Being Watched  and it’s Not Okay!

With the new roll out of an artificially intelligent facial recognition system that will be…See More
7 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
8 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
8 hours ago
cheeki kea replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"This is a great interview and well worth watching."
8 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

meanwhile down under ...

"From what is understood is appears that France is once again antagonising "their" small…"
8 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
9 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"Even a leftest Feminist can see the truth, but not Manny have the gift."
19 hours ago
MAC posted discussions
19 hours ago
MAC posted videos
19 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They wont allow Trump to take the government back. They will all come together and say Biden won,…"
20 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They are setting up a full genocide of white people, Notice the infiltrators are only invading…"
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

"I don't recall Chuck Berry being mentioned here. Didn't he travel with his guitar and…"
22 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
FREEDOMROX commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Now you are catching on... Myths, Legends, Innuendo... All this has been planted in the…"
yesterday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bungled my Life

Bungled My Life I bungled my life in the service of othersBetrayed by those I helped my sisters and…See More
Sunday
MAC commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"I don't know why Less. Tyson has a huge company and they supply many other company's with…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted