All Discussions Tagged 'constitution' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George Soros to Rewrite the Constitution?

Parler's CEO thinks this is a good idea. Where do they breed these idiots? "Parler's new CEO is the public face of the Convention of States…

Started by Less Prone

6 Feb 23
Reply by Doc Vega

South Africa to change constitution to legalize taking away white farmers' land

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa has said the ruling African National Congress must initiate a parliamentary process to enshrine in…

Started by Twilight Zone

0 Aug 1, 2018

Work the law for your own agenda

An old expression says: "History is written by the victors." Another one says: "Those who have forgotten history are doomed to repeat it."…

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

0 Dec 6, 2014

12160: Is Progressive Common Core simply pure evil?

A few days ago this writer went to his first Minnesotans Against Common Core meeting in Becker Minnesota. This writer was not surprised to…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Ragnarok

Obama has a real stake in the future of America!

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say ... so maybe a 'parody picture' is worth even more. Taking into account the BLM, IRS, Bengha…

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

0 May 19, 2014

12160: The FBI, Operation COINTELPRO & Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Part 1 of 3 - Intro & Sections 1&2)

On this Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday, this writer has chosen to provide you with a copy of the Senate Committee Report…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 21, 2014

12160: The True Nature of Money (in America)

This article was originally intended to supplement and explain concepts in the writer's past article "Shutdown: Rank and File American S…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Nov 3, 2013

Fourth Amendment victory: Warrantless blood test, unreasonable search and seizure in DUI cases struck down by the court

The Fourth Amendment to the Bill of Rights has suffered mightily of late, but the U.S. Supreme Court has recently strengthened it in a case…

Started by mystery

0 May 19, 2013

Apology to future generations of Americans for Obamacare (1 of 2)

SCOTUS Chief Justice Humpty Dumpty Roberts (Sorry, I was unable to get this article to all 300 blogs and Social sites that I wan…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Nikki

Judge Napolitano telling the truth that america has been hijacked and the constitution destroyed

Judge Napolitano telling the truth sometimes costs you everything your vote doesn't count and the constitution has been crushed by just a…

Started by Tim Brown

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Hugh Mann

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters posted a video

Biden's Earpiece Audio Feed 👀..... Biden Speech at the NATO Summit [Behind the Scenes]

President Biden took questions today from reporters at the NATO summit. What might they be telling him in his ear?🚀Join Us: ✅💥 https://patreon.com/cryptov...
53 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
58 minutes ago
Patrick C Conway favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Putin Condemns ‘Political Persecution’ of January 6 Protesters: ‘Did You Order The Assassination’ Of Ashli Babbitt?
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post HEATHROW PRISON CLIP IS CRAZY! /
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post HEATHROW PRISON CLIP IS CRAZY! /
"fukstix will turn anything into a prison.... walmart's...airports... Stick me in a Waffle…"
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to steve's discussion Anybody know "which one is pink"
"that's right, I'm gonna go far ;) I'm gonna fly HIGH, never gonna die I'm gonna…"
5 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post US Political Prisoners? Apprehended By the Enemy From Within
"Patrick C. Conway Thank you!"
11 hours ago
steve replied to steve's discussion Anybody know "which one is pink"
"Well  I guess you should "have a cigar""
12 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Bob Renner's photo
Thumbnail

Timeline of mRNA & Gain of Function Research

"Wish I could read this...res too low, looks very interesting."
13 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Central Scrutinizer's photo
Thumbnail

@ HammerJack's, Baltimore Md 1991

"Same place, with The Ramone's... same time, 1991 Show's ya how YUGE this place was (was…"
13 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted photos
13 hours ago
Patrick C Conway favorited Bob Renner's photo
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
Patrick C Conway favorited steve's discussion Anybody know "which one is pink"
15 hours ago

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted