Some people, Michael Rivero in particular (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com) have correctly pointed out that Donald Trump entered the Presidency as politically naive as Jimmy Carter. I disagree with Michael on this point, but only in part. Because I do think it’s important to make a distinction between the two men.Note: I do want to say that Mike Rivero’s daily show on…See More
The answers are quite simple:1) Our children can no longer look between their legs and figure out what gender they are;2) Facts are ignored (and demonized) in favor of convenience and entertainment;3) Once upon a time, 3% of the population saved the other 97% ... now, 3% advocate to enslave the 97% to their narrow philosophies which have failed everywhere else they have been tried;4) Voting was once a responsibility of those who participate in a productive country and economy ... now it seems…See More
"The best part of this education indoctrination is that we pay for the entire system.
“In our dreams, people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present education conventions of intellectual and character education…"
"Here we have examples of how we got to where we are today. First, we have the Koch brothers and Soros directing education with their donations. Then, we have Charlotte Thomson divulging the mechanics of the whole operations dedicated to produce what…"
"Al Gore is a modern snake oil man with secrets. He does not want to tell his full name that is linking him and the family to a probable Soviet spy Armand Hammer.
Gore sensitive about Hammer connection
Ask Al what is his middle name."
Anyone who still doubts that there is a conspiracy to take America down from within and assimilate us into a one-world government can now go to the CIA's website and read the news in black and white. The National Intelligence Council has just published its report on "GLOBAL GOVERNANCE 2025: At A Critical Juncture".