Lets share our predictions, opinions, research, links, or whatever else you care to share concerning the coming year of 2011. What do you see coming our way? A second dip recession? The final push to implement martial law?
Latest Activity: Jan 3, 2016
Started by Knowah. Last reply by colin walsh Jul 17, 2011. 1 Reply 1 Favorite
Hello Everyone, Thank you for inviting me to post my predictions for 2011. I had just posted them on my site, which I have been starting to do each month. Here is what I posted for January…Continue
Started by AquaDoc Feb 22, 2011. 0 Replies 0 Favorites
2011 Will be the year that the sellected upper class involving the most educated Doctors, Lawyers, Professors, and certain levels of the law, thin out the entire lower class population. Introducing…Continue
Tags: Warfare, and, Microbiology, Contamination, Water
Started by LYNN SHEDLER. Last reply by Southern Patriot Dec 28, 2010. 7 Replies 0 Favorites
26/12/10I've read all your statements and don't you think some of them are a little bit radical!!Sure, prices are going up - price of gasoline; for one. But I've also …Continue
Tags: III, NEW, GOVERNMENT., WAR, WORLD
Started by Southern Patriot. Last reply by Southern Patriot Dec 26, 2010. 1 Reply 0 Favorites
Here are my predictions for 2011. Let's all hope for the best. January 1st-Gasoline approaches $3.50 per gallon national averageJanuary 15th-Those expecting tax refunds flood the IRS with the largest…Continue
April - July-
January 1st-Gasoline approaches $3.50 per gallon national average
January 15th-Those expecting tax refunds flood the IRS with the largest single day return filing in US history causing a backlog that takes two months to catch up.
January 24th- China, Russia, France, Germany, and Opec nations agree to conduct trade in their native currencies signaling the end of the dollar as the world reserve currency.
January 30th-OPEC nations announce they will no longer trade oil in dollars opting to price the commodity in Euros and Renminbi only. Oil shoots to $190US per barrel. Obama condemns the decision as an act of financial terrorism.
February 1st-Israel launches a first strike against Iranian nuclear power facilities with full support from the US
February 2nd-OPEC halts the flow of oil to the US in retaliation
February 4th-Walmart announces it's plan to hire a 100,000 man private police force to guard stores in anticipation of looting.
February 15th- Riots at gas stations as prices climb passed $10.00 per gallon with rationing in effect
February 16th-Walmart announces it will no longer accept any paper currency and will only exchange precious metals and stones for goods.
February 18th-The IRS announces that tax refunds will be delayed indefinitely due to the crisis and encourages others to file because there will be no extensions granted this year. People waiting for their refunds take to the streets. IRS office in Memphis burned to the ground in revolt.
February 19th-President Obama declares martial law and implements a national curfew.
February 21st-Chinese troops land in Washington state and northern California as advance force for full scale invasion.
February 22nd-Mad Max. Absolute free for all. Kill or be killed.
February 23rd-Tactical Edge declares himself president of Florida and calls for 90,000 militia to defend it's borders. (LOL. I thought I would throw in a funny one.)
I foresee a conflict escalation with Iran, leading to war with Russia, China and Pakistan. This will also finish off the economic 9/11 or, make it a moot point now that we're in World War III.
Of course any of this is definately going to lead to Martial Law where they can do away with those pesky Constitutional rights of ours.
Larry good see you back and well. Did you see the greek official that got beat up? Here is what I fear--Due to the cold weather--food prices and gas shortages and massive un-employment loaming for 2011, 95% of the population are living on poverty standards-the streets of USA will be burning and hell will break out. Most of the USA military will be called back to protect the government and the ones in the 5% rich rich level.
No joking, America is about to explode:
After the tumultuous years of the Great Recession, a battered people may wish that 2011 will bring a return to kinder, gentler times. But that is not what we are predicting. Instead, the fruits of government and institutional action – and inaction – on many fronts will ripen in unplanned-for fashions.
Trends we have previously identified, and that have been brewing for some time, will reach maturity in 2011, impacting just about everyone in the world.
1. Wake-Up Call In 2011, the people of all nations will fully recognize how grave economic conditions have become, how ineffectual and self-serving the so-called solutions have been, and how dire the consequences will be. Having become convinced of the inability of leaders and know-it-all "arbiters of everything" to fulfill their promises, the people will do more than just question authority, they will defy authority. The seeds of revolution will be sown….
2. Crack-Up 2011 Among our Top Trends for last year was the "Crash of 2010." What happened? The stock market didn’t crash. We know. We made it clear in our Autumn Trends Journal that we were not forecasting a stock market crash – the equity markets were no longer a legitimate indicator of recovery or the real state of the economy. Yet the reliable indicators (employment numbers, the real estate market, currency pressures, sovereign debt problems) all bordered between crisis and disaster. In 2011, with the arsenal of schemes to prop them up depleted, we predict "Crack-Up 2011": teetering economies will collapse, currency wars will ensue, trade barriers will be erected, economic unions will splinter, and the onset of the "Greatest Depression" will be recognized by everyone….
3. Screw the People As times get even tougher and people get even poorer, the "authorities" will intensify their efforts to extract the funds needed to meet fiscal obligations. While there will be variations on the theme, the governments’ song will be the same: cut what you give, raise what you take.
4. Crime Waves No job + no money + compounding debt = high stress, strained relations, short fuses. In 2011, with the fuse lit, it will be prime time for Crime Time. When people lose everything and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it. Hardship-driven crimes will be committed across the socioeconomic spectrum by legions of the on-the-edge desperate who will do whatever they must to keep a roof over their heads and put food on the table….
5. Crackdown on Liberty As crime rates rise, so will the voices demanding a crackdown. A national crusade to "Get Tough on Crime" will be waged against the citizenry. And just as in the "War on Terror," where "suspected terrorists" are killed before proven guilty or jailed without trial, in the "War on Crime" everyone is a suspect until proven innocent….
6. Alternative Energy In laboratories and workshops unnoticed by mainstream analysts, scientific visionaries and entrepreneurs are forging a new physics incorporating principles once thought impossible, working to create devices that liberate more energy than they consume. What are they, and how long will it be before they can be brought to market? Shrewd investors will ignore the "can’t be done" skepticism, and examine the newly emerging energy trend opportunities that will come of age in 2011….
7. Journalism 2.0 Though the trend has been in the making since the dawn of the Internet Revolution, 2011 will mark the year that new methods of news and information distribution will render the 20th century model obsolete. With its unparalleled reach across borders and language barriers, "Journalism 2.0" has the potential to influence and educate citizens in a way that governments and corporate media moguls would never permit. Of the hundreds of trends we have forecast over three decades, few have the possibility of such far-reaching effects….
8. Cyberwars Just a decade ago, when the digital age was blooming and hackers were looked upon as annoying geeks, we forecast that the intrinsic fragility of the Internet and the vulnerability of the data it carried made it ripe for cyber-crime and cyber-warfare to flourish. In 2010, every major government acknowledged that Cyberwar was a clear and present danger and, in fact, had already begun. The demonstrable effects of Cyberwar and its companion, Cybercrime, are already significant – and will come of age in 2011. Equally disruptive will be the harsh measures taken by global governments to control free access to the web, identify its users, and literally shut down computers that it considers a threat to national security….
9. Youth of the World Unite University degrees in hand yet out of work, in debt and with no prospects on the horizon, feeling betrayed and angry, forced to live back at home, young adults and 20-somethings are mad as hell, and they’re not going to take it anymore. Filled with vigor, rife with passion, but not mature enough to control their impulses, the confrontations they engage in will often escalate disproportionately. Government efforts to exert control and return the youth to quiet complacency will be ham-fisted and ineffectual. The Revolution will be televised … blogged, YouTubed, Twittered and….
10. End of The World! The closer we get to 2012, the louder the calls will be that the "End is Near!" There have always been sects, at any time in history, that saw signs and portents proving the end of the world was imminent. But 2012 seems to hold a special meaning across a wide segment of "End-time" believers. Among the Armageddonites, the actual end of the world and annihilation of the Earth in 2012 is a matter of certainty. Even the rational and informed that carefully follow the news of never-ending global crises, may sometimes feel the world is in a perilous state. Both streams of thought are leading many to reevaluate their chances for personal survival, be it in heaven or on earth….
Merry Xmass ---Hide your sons and Best wishes
You need to be a member of 2011 Predictions by members of 12160 to add comments!