LYNN SHEDLER's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"It  is  about  time  some  one  spoke  out  for  Canada!!!   Thank  you  James.  My …"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Oct 22, 2011 to Radiation in Canada Was Worse Than Canadian Officials Ever Let On”

1 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by LYNN SHEDLER

"Levels  started  to  go  down  and  return  to  normal???   What  the  Hell  does  t…"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Sep 23, 2011 to Fukushima Nuke Fallout Reached California Waters

3 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by rtaylortitle

"Sickness  and  Cancer  -  that  is  indeed  a  bone  chilling  thought!!!  But  that…"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Sep 20, 2011 to Japan's Fukushima 'worst in history' - radiation leaked will exceed amounts released from Chernobyl, making Fukushima the worst nuclear disaster in history.

3 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Nota Khan

"I  knew  this  was  going  to  happen  sooner  or  later!!!  But  sending  them  inf…"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Sep 20, 2011 to Beware of Japanese Bearing Gifts

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by LYNN SHEDLER

"The  Japanese  government  has  known  for  months  that  this  was  part  &  pa…"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Sep 4, 2011 to Tons of radioactive sewage in Japan is latest crisis

2 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LYNN SHEDLER

"This  certainly  sends  "Acid  Rain"  right  off  the  map!!!   This  is  unbelievab…"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Aug 18, 2011 to Fukushima Radioactive Rain falls in Toronto Canada///Dangerous Levels

2 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by LYNN SHEDLER

"This  is  getting  totally  out  of  control.   If  arrested  with  one  of  those …"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Aug 16, 2011 to Top Sellers on Amazon UK - Baseball Bats and Nightsticks

2 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by LYNN SHEDLER

"Why  didn't  they  all  get  out  of  Japan  when  they  had  the  Chance?  The  rad…"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Aug 9, 2011 to JAPANESE GOVERNMENT PREPARES PLAN TO GTFO OF TOKYO!

2 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by SkyBlueEyes

"I  don't  know  about  that!!  Volcanic  ash  that  spread around  the  world  from …"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Jul 11, 2011 to Japan Nuclear Disaster Update 30: It was, is, and will be worse than you thought

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Andy Anduer

"You  mean  to  tell  me  that  it  takes  ALL  Those  Nuclear  Plants  to  power  Ja…"

LYNN SHEDLER replied Apr 16, 2011 to IS A SECOND REACTOR COMPLEX IN TROUBLE? UPDATE - Radiation surging in Ibaraki, Japan.

3 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by LYNN SHEDLER

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

MAC posted a video

Maui Conspiracy Answers from Germany!

Here is the original video that Claudiius posted from Germany https://youtu.be/SyTZW3KkQfQ?si=9HeDoabXBLJ6U8KKAre you ALOHA INFUSED? If so, we'd love to have...
31 minutes ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
7 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
9 hours ago
FREEDOMROX commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Now you are catching on... Myths, Legends, Innuendo... All this has been planted in the…"
13 hours ago
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
13 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bungled my Life

Bungled My Life I bungled my life in the service of othersBetrayed by those I helped my sisters and…See More
19 hours ago
MAC commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"I don't know why Less. Tyson has a huge company and they supply many other company's with…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music DocumentaryThey are the “First Call, A-list” musicians, just 20 feet from stardom, yet...
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
yesterday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Another nay sayer tried to tell me today that man made auroras just couldn't be possible but…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Thats a good poem right over target Doc V.  (We are told in the last chapters of clown word…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
Less Prone favorited Burbia's blog post Journalism as we know it
May 14

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted