Current News/Events (14,249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foreclosure Settlement a Billion-Dollar Bust

USA Today  June 25, 2013 Most payments have gone out to the 4.2 million mortgage borrowers participating in a settlement between federal ba…

Started by Nobody Will Observe

1 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Nobody Will Observe

Potential witness in Florida FBI shooting of Todashev to be jailed until leaving US. Civil rights group wants to speak with her about FBI shooting

An immigration judge has ordered a potential witness in the investigation into the fatal shooting of a Chechen man by an FBI agent last mon…

Started by guest_blog

1 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by guest_blog

New Yorkers charged with pocketing aid for Israel

Four people are accused that they used more than $2.5m. in donations to 19 charities for personal expenses. New York state’s attorney gene…

Started by guest_blog

0 Jun 29, 2013

WOW! California Man faces 13 years In Jail For Scribbling Anti-Bank Messages in Chalk

WOW! California Man faces 13 years In Jail For Scribbling Anti-Bank Messages in Chalk Published June 26, 2013 04:07 USA Jeff Olson, the 40-…

Started by truth

5 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Maria De Wind

Alex Jones Assassination Plot Exposed

David Chase TaylorJune 23, 2013Truther.org SWITZERLAND, Zürich — Based on breaking news and events, the staged assassination of Alex Jon…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

14 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Doc Vega

6 Mind-Blowing Stats on How 1 Percent of the 1 Percent Now Dominate Our Elections

Here's a statistic that should jolt you awake like black coffee with three shots of espresso dropped in: In the 2012 election cycle, 28 pe…

Started by mystery

2 Jun 28, 2013

Husband banned from Target

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and p…

Started by truth

2 Jun 28, 2013

Victory! Jared Marcum, Student Who Wore NRA Shirt, Cleared Of Criminal Charge

CHARGES DROPPED COPYRIGHT JUNE 28TH 2013 RONALD BOLDT wethepeoplepress Many may have heard about the case against Jared Marcum, a 14 year…

Started by guest_blog

6 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by mystery

The Geography of #StandWithWendy Tweets

The filibuster by Texas State Senator Wendy Davis on June 25th to block a new piece of legislation that would have resulted in many more re…

Started by mystery

0 Jun 28, 2013

Henry Kissinger: Balkanized and Broken-Up Syria “Best Possible Outcome”

Henry Kissinger: Balkanized and Broken-Up Syria “Best Possible Outcome” Former secretary of state eyes breaking up of current-day S…

Started by Ria

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Ria

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Sandy posted videos
22 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
12 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
12 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
22 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
22 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
22 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
22 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
22 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
23 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
23 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted