Burbia's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

""

Burbia replied Jun 14 to 8 more areas in Sweden added to list of so-called 'no-go zones’

4 Jun 14
Reply by Burbia

"I wanna troll..."

Burbia replied Jun 13 to Trump lawyer says James Comey made ‘unauthorized disclosures’ of privileged talks

11 Jun 14
Reply by Deep Space

"My Bad, "

Burbia replied Jun 13 to 8 more areas in Sweden added to list of so-called 'no-go zones’

4 Jun 14
Reply by Burbia

"I'm all for gay divorce. Aren't there 'similar' problems in gay marriages? "

Burbia replied Jun 13 to Future Dad Seeks Help Because Wife Wants to Raise Gay, Genderless Children She's not pregnant yet, divorce the cunt, why would you breed with someone like that anyway)

1 Jun 13
Reply by Burbia

""

Burbia replied May 22 to The DNC Lawsuit & Seth Rich Have The Establishment Terrified

1 May 22
Reply by Burbia

"Je suis Ariande Grande. Best comment."

Burbia replied May 22 to Concrete incontrevertable proof that Putin is responsible for the Manchester bombing

3 May 22
Reply by bananaman

"Idk about different kinds of divination. Tarot is interesting. Ouiji I only heard on…"

Burbia replied May 20 to What Is Your Opinion on Religion and Occultism

13 Jun 6
Reply by Less Prone

"Something I thought was interesting was the church burnings of the 90s by European m…"

13 Jun 6
Reply by Less Prone

"There is suppose to be two adams and eves in the story of genesis. Isn't this the st…"

13 Jun 6
Reply by Less Prone

"JEFF SESSIONS WANTS TO BRING BACK LONG MANDATORY PRISON SENTENCES FOR MINOR DRUG OFF…"

Burbia replied May 10 to Trump is planning to effectively kill the office that has traditionally spearheaded the 'War on Drugs'

1 May 10
Reply by Burbia

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
Members only

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted