All Discussions Tagged 'Pelosi' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrats Will Begin Drafting Articles of Impeachment

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Thursday that the House Judiciary Committee will begin drafting articles of impeachment against Pres…

Started by Diana

10 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Doc Vega

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visits her constituents in Honduras

U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi arrived in Honduras on Saturday on the final leg of a tour of Central America. Pelosi is traveling with a c…

Started by Diana

1 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by James Roberts

Outrageous! Pelosi Gives Congressional Opening Prayer Duties to Anti-Semitic Imam who Compared Jews to Nazis

On Thursday Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi gave opening prayer duties to Imam Omar Suleiman. Anti-Semitic radical Linda Sarsour praised Pel…

Started by Diana

1 May 17, 2019
Reply by Burbia

Trump Rips Pelosi, Tells Her to Clean up “Disgusting” Poop-Covered San Francisco Streets

On Sunday, President Trump took to Twitter, where he called out Nancy Pelosi for being an irrational “radical” who is afraid of the leftis…

Started by Diana

3 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by Diana

Pelosi Tries To Fundraise Over Fake News Of Mueller Firing - Pelosi said she was almost too angry to ask for money.

Nancy Pelosi apparenly thinks there are fundraising dollars in the fake news that President Donald Trump fired Special Counsel Robert Muel…

Started by Diana

0 Apr 16, 2018

Nancy Pelosi Claims Drag Queens Can Help Politicians Be More Authentic (Because There's Nothing More Authentic Than Pretending To Be Something You're Not)

Nancy Pelosi Claims Drag Queens Can Help Politicians Be More AuthenticPosted By Nick Givas On 8:12 PM 03/10/2018 In | No Comments Democrat…

Started by Diana

4 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by DTOM

Nancy Pelosi Announces Her Next Campaign Slogan!

And while you're at it ... give Nancy's boss carte blanche to negotiate trade deals that will sell your future down the river ... his trac…

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

1 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

The Rope of Audacity — A Book Yet To Be Written

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

0 Mar 10, 2015

12160 ShutDown: Rank and File American Speaks Truth to Power

5% of America approves of Congress. That means 95% of Americans disapprove of Congress. This writer posits that 5% approval essentially a…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Oct 20, 2013

Nancy Pelosi Wants to Amend the First Amendment

Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com April 19, 2012 Nancy Pelosi wants to amend the First Amendment. She thinks corporations have too much speech and sh…

Started by Cryptocurrency

5 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Bob Bishop

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs
"One of my friends who is Functional Medicine practitioner has a good saying : I'll take statin…"
14 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
32 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's video
Thumbnail

Student Reacts to DISTURBING LGBT education - TRY NOT TO CRINGE: Gay Agenda in schools!

"Holy moly. Been waiting to see if any influence Soph/Lt. Corbis had made to the younger generation.…"
43 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Robot Companion Coming To Your Town Soon
"James, thanks man! But, I was only doing what every parent should do."
44 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Robot Companion Coming To Your Town Soon
"cheeki, Thnak you Honey. I always tried to let my kids have a normal childhood where as I heard so…"
46 minutes ago
Burbia posted a video

Student Reacts to DISTURBING LGBT education - TRY NOT TO CRINGE: Gay Agenda in schools!

PLEASE "LIKE" THIS VIDEO, it really helps me get my message along. I wrote this hoping to help people see that some stuff is getting very extreme in schools....
47 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited cheeki kea's video
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's video
Thumbnail

The TRUTH About Pete Buttigieg, Leaked Bloomberg Audio, Julian Assange Out Of Solitary

"I swear, if you want to find the most incisive and hilarious criticism of the Democrats, look to…"
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Trump Drops Requirement for Employers to Validate Citizenship of Employees
"But of course. Meanwhile, sports stadiums full of fools will cheer their fool heads off."
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Trump Drops Requirement for Employers to Validate Citizenship of Employees
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs
"Do you know how drugs are "discovered"? They always start by finding / making a novel…"
3 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs
3 hours ago
cheeki kea posted videos
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Doc Vega's blog post Robot Companion Coming To Your Town Soon
"I second that motion, cheeki! Bravo for Doc!"
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Robot Companion Coming To Your Town Soon
"PS.. I think any man that brings up a baby or child is amazing and deserves a medal. To bring up 4…"
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Robot Companion Coming To Your Town Soon
"You're right Doc V. it is the brave new world and it's been coming for some time. When I…"
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted discussions
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

'We're going to slaughter you': The children of Syria's IS camp

"Once they return to their countries of origin Nobody will be safe. The children could slaughter…"
6 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
7 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted