All Discussions Tagged 'Soros' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Billionaire George Soros Quietly Buying Crown Castle International Corp.(5G)"

"Billionaire George Soros Quietly Buying Crown Castle International Corp." "George Soros Is Bullish on This Dividend Stock George Soros…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Mar 30

Zero Hedge: "China Responds To George Soros"

"While this year's now-concluded World Economic Forum conference in Davos was mostly a dud and increasingly a joke in financial circles, w…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Jan 26

Washington Examiner: "Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist reaches threshold for White House response"

Washington Examiner: "Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist reaches threshold for White House response" "A petition calling for Pre…

Started by Raz Putin

2 Jan 15
Reply by Raz Putin

That's Hungary 1, Soros 0 and a big win against Soros's NWO NGO Octopus

Congrats Hungary you did it! Great to hear Soros and his Octopus have been effectively repelled from Hungary. It's a huge win for the free…

Started by Raz Putin

4 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Raz Putin

Deport the Invaders, Jail the Traitors: Hungary approves ‘Stop Soros’ law criminalizing aid to illegal migrants

Hungary approves ‘Stop Soros’ law criminalizing aid to illegal migrants Published time: 20 Jun, 2018 18:59 Hungary’s parliament has passed…

Started by Old Denmark

2 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by james ha

Soros predicts EU breakdown, warns of ‘resurgent nationalist Russia’

Soros predicts EU breakdown, warns of ‘resurgent nationalist Russia’ Published time: 18 Jan, 2018 10:14 Edited time: 18 Jan, 2018 10:48 Ge…

Started by Old Denmark

1 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by DTOM

MEME: Fighting Our Own Children to Save a Country

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

2 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Diana

Report: Soros-Backed Group Organizes Massive Blockade: ‘He Has A Master Plan To Take Over Natural Resources And Minerals’

Jeremiah JohnsonMarch 1st, 2017SHTFplan.com Soros Has A Master Plan To Take Over Natural Resources And Minerals Photo: RT News As we have…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Mar 1, 2017

‘Refuse Fascism’ Group Behind Berkeley Riot Received $50k from George Soros

Refuse Fascism’ Group Behind Berkeley Riot Received $50k from George Soros AP Photo/Ben Margot by CHARLIE NASH 5 Feb 2017 One of the…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

1 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Least Prone

“Purple” Corporate Media Post-Election Game-Playing Works With Soros’ Color Revolution Plans for the US

Who’s side is the US media on and what are their motives? It’s good to see a lot of attention being focused on the subversive activities of…

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

0 Nov 14, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Burbia replied to MAC's discussion Target Sells LGBTQ Clothing For Children, Funds Group Whose Founder Praised NAMBLA Defender
13 minutes ago
Burbia replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion Bought a Berkey!
"They are great people at Berkey. Was star struck a bit when the lady on the phone was also on Infowars. I had a similar experience with them. I couldn't stop laughing with my Berkey, Infowars membership and that Tang powder food suplement. I…"
19 minutes ago
Sweettina2 posted videos
30 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
MAC posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post Producers Hint Batman May Never Return To Television
2 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion Bought a Berkey!
"Sweet!!!"
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Bought a Berkey!
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer's discussion was featured

Bought a Berkey!

I had been saying it for 4 years, " I'm going to get a water purifier when I can afford one damn it"Well I finally ordered a…See More
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Anti Everything's blog post Medical Industrial Corporations Will Kill You
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Template for Australians.
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a discussion

Bought a Berkey!

I had been saying it for 4 years, " I'm going to get a water purifier when I can afford one damn it"Well I finally ordered a…See More
3 hours ago
Phyllis Maka's blog post was featured

Who Are 'They' really? These Scandalous Troublemakers! Want To Rule & Hog Every Leetle Thing In Sight, Every Where They Go!

Former US lawmaker Cynthia McKinney says every candidate for Congress has to sign a pledge to vote for supporting the military superiority of Israel.…See More
3 hours ago
Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post was featured

Producers Hint Batman May Never Return To Television

In the Gotham series finale, viewers were provided a glimpse of the time when the characters had developed into their forms most remember either from the comics or other media.However, according to a story posted at SyFyWire, there is a likelihood…See More
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters's blog post was featured

Consumer Reports Recommends Sunscreens That Seep Poison Into Your Bloodstream

Story at-a-glanceAll of the recommended products in Consumer Reports Best Sunscreens for 2019 report contain oxybenzoneA pilot study by the U.S. FDA shows four common active ingredients in sunscreen — avobenzone, oxybenzone, octocrylene and ecamsule…See More
3 hours ago
Raz Putin's blog post was featured

Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcripts of nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity."

Looks like there could be some worthwhile reading here folks let's hope. Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug…See More
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters's 2 photos were featured
3 hours ago
Diana's 4 photos were featured
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
3 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted