All Discussions Tagged 'Trump' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MIKE ADAMS (NATURAL NEWS) JOINS THE FOOLS!

Mike Adams of NATURAL NEWS, for whom I have great respect in the area of Health, has joined the fools whose 'trust, faith and hope' in Trum…

Started by Chuck Smith

4 3 hours ago
Reply by Deep Space

EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama Sunday, September 23, 2018 by: Mike Adams

THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY SPECIAL REPORT As the documents cited here clearly show, President Trump is planning to carry out mass arrest…

Started by Chris of the family Masters

27 8 hours ago
Reply by Deep Space

Student: School ‘covered up’ prof who shot himself to ‘protest’ Trump (Liberalism = Insanity)

A sociology professor who shot himself in the arm with a .22 pistol in a campus restroom to “protest” Trump remains employed, but students…

Started by Diana

2 on Thursday
Reply by Less Prone

FALSE FLAG ALERT: "Bolton promises ‘much stronger’ response if chemical weapons used in Syria"-RT

Is John Bolton telegraphing events that will soon transpire? "US national security adviser John Bolton has warned that the US, France and…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Sep 11

THE MUELLER PROBE FRAUD TO KEEP YOU SUPPORTING TRUMP WHILE HE BETRAYS US.

There is no 'There’ there there, so why has this circus continued for so long? WASHINGTON THEATER PRESENTS- "TRUMP V THE DEEP STATE!" a n…

Started by Chuck Smith

17 Aug 31
Reply by Doc Vega

WTF Bill Maher! Possible Next Pedo Outed by Q With His "Kid Love Productions" Bill Maher Irrational Hate of Trump Finally Explained! Another False Jew Brazenly Admits Doing Kids?

WTF Bill Maher! Possible Next Pedo Outed by Q With His “Kid Love Productions” Bill Maher Irrational Hate of Trump Finally Explained! Anothe…

Started by Diana

3 Aug 16
Reply by DTOM

Hillary ‘Benghazi’ Clinton Has Gall to Accuse Trump White House of Not Defending Ambassador

On Thursday, twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary ‘Benghazi’ Clinton had the nerve to accuse the Trump White House of not defending Ob…

Started by Diana

0 Jul 19

Londonistan's Sultan Khan Declares War on Donald Trump as Giant Inflatable 'Baby Trump' Gets Permission to go Airborne During Visit

Anti-Trump protestors get green light from London Mayor Sadiq Khan to fly their massive crowdfunded blimp of the US president as a big baby…

Started by Old Denmark

6 Jul 8
Reply by Doc Vega

Maxine Waters orders MORE public harassment of Trump aides: ‘God is on OUR side!’

Maxine Waters wants more people to harass Trump administration officials in public spaces. The California Congresswoman went on a shouting…

Started by Diana

9 Jun 25
Reply by Deep Space

CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants

CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants Published time: 22 Jun, 2018 21:51 President Donald Tr…

Started by Old Denmark

3 Jun 24
Reply by Burbia

RSS

Latest Activity

dogitydog replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Bizarre Vaccination Ritual.
"To be more accurate, the poisoning begins within the first minutes of life. They don't waste any time to start jabbing them with their death probes. Chance of a newborn baby contracting Hep B: 0% From the package insert of Recombivax Hep B…"
7 minutes ago
cheeki kea favorited DTOM's video
34 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's status
"well thanks Boris, word is these auto painters have snuck into Perth, and aussies better watch out, who knows whats to happen to skippy and blinky bill once paint brush goes in hand, I bet there's 101 compromising positions already sketched…"
1 hour ago
Gralton favorited Fat Freddys Cat's discussion Pentagon Denies Developing Biological Weapons at Lugar Center in Georgia (Well...I'm relieved that's sorted out then)
1 hour ago
Gralton favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama Sunday, September 23, 2018 by: Mike Adams
2 hours ago
Boris Badenov favorited Boris Badenov's photo
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited Raz Putin's discussion LOL!"Chaos at the White House: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein DOESN'T resign and isn't fired over plans to wiretap Trump and use 25th Amendment to oust him – but ends up attending Cabinet meet
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post TRUMP – EITHER A KING- OR A-CORPSE
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited luggnutz's blog post William Cooper's Explanation of the Symbology in Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited Exposure's blog post Super Strength Soldier? - MKULTRA? - Clones? - Best Evidence To Date! Where is Sabina Eriksson-M6 Moment of Madness Killer?©
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited Deep Space's blog post US to stay in Syria so long as ‘Iranians’ are there – Bolton - FU DRUMPH FOR HIRING THIS ZIONIST POS NEOCUNT - THE IRANIANS WERE *INVITED* BY SYRIA; UNLIKE THE INVADING TERRORIST AMERIKKKUNTS
2 hours ago
skip barker commented on Deep Space's video
Thumbnail

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is A Sack Of Fertilizer With Glasses - Needs To Retire ASAP!

"Fertilizer serves a great purpose, so I would put her jew ass into human turd category, for it has no use once expelled."
3 hours ago
skip barker posted discussions
3 hours ago
Deep Space replied to Chuck Smith's discussion MIKE ADAMS (NATURAL NEWS) JOINS THE FOOLS!
"If that's true; that's a huge disappointment. "
3 hours ago
Chuck Smith replied to Chuck Smith's discussion MIKE ADAMS (NATURAL NEWS) JOINS THE FOOLS!
"Natural News keeps deleting this post in the comements. HYPOCRACY on sensorship?"
3 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion LOL!"Chaos at the White House: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein DOESN'T resign and isn't fired over plans to wiretap Trump and use 25th Amendment to oust him – but ends up attending Cabinet meet
3 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Nathan A. Bauer's blog post USAma Bin Laden died in December, 2001 of Marfan Syndrome
"Yeah, Obama killed Bin Laden 10 years after he died. Kinda reminds me of how Drumph "fixed" the US economy with 100 million Americans out of work."
3 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"The Bible is my third favorite fantasy novel right after 'Game Of Thrones' & 'The Lord Of The Rings'. I would have ranked it higher but my biggest gripe about it was that it wasn't really that realistic. "
4 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"I look at what the fake Ashkenazi jews are doing in Palestine to the Palestinians & I can't help but think that Hitler was right about those assholes. Plus the whole 9/11 thing they orchestrated... They seriously irritate me... I know the…"
4 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Sweettina2's blog post Times of Israel: Ex-Mossad chief: Israel ‘dangerously sick’ under Netanyahu’s leadership
"I look at what the fake Ashkenazi jews are doing in Palestine to the Palestinians & I can't help but think that Hitler was right about those assholes. Plus the whole 9/11 thing they orchestrated... They seriously irritate me..."
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted