All Discussions Tagged 'health' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Scientific Research on 5G, Small Cells and Health"

"Published Scientific Research on 5G, Small Cells  and Health" Published peer reviewed science already indicates that the current wireless…

Started by Raz Putin

2 Jan 18
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

"Award Winning Journalist Exposes Wifi Disaster in Canadian Public School that Injured Dozens of Children"

"Award Winning Journalist Exposes Wifi Disaster in Canadian Public School that Injured Dozens of Children" By Phillip Schneider on January…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Jan 9

The Looming National Security Crisis: Young Americans Unable to Serve in the Military

https://www.heritage.org/defense/report/the-looming-national-security-crisis-young-americans-unable-serve-the-military well i guess this wi…

Started by Gralton

5 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Arnie Lerma

Holistic doctor gunned down outside organic restaurant in Colorado as war on natural health continues

[6/13/17/ AMY GOODRICH]  The pharmaceutical world will do everything in its power to protect its cash cow. Anything that stands in its way…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

1 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Old Denmark

How Many Calories You Burn When You Stand at Work

How Many Calories You Burn When You Stand at Work By PopSugar Fitness April 15, 2015 Even if you do nothing else at all, replacing an hour…

Started by Deep Space

0 Sep 21, 2015

US NEWS: 29 Holistic Doctors/ND’s Poisoned, Some suffering “life threatening conditions” at Conference (Criminal investigation Underway)

Our main source is US News and World Report, hence the title. Several have asked me if this is a satire piece. Like all my pieces I write-…

Started by Tara

0 Sep 9, 2015

Ebola Pandemic Defined

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

10 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Andy Anduer

HOW *NOT* TO PAY THE OBAMA CARE TAX PENALTY

HOW *NOT* TO PAY THE OBAMA CARE TAX PENALTY For those of us who can not afford health care or do not subscribe to the allopathic disease-fo…

Started by Deep Space

10 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

16 Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms – Signs of Low Magnesium Levels

16 Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms – Signs of Low Magnesium Levels 05-08-2014 http://naturalsociety.com/16-magnesium-deficiency-symptoms-si

Started by space wabbit

1 May 8, 2014
Reply by space wabbit

The Government Is Already “Geo-Engineering” The Environment (See Adverse Health Effects)

The Government Is Already “Geo-Engineering” The Environment - See Adverse Health Effects Paul Joseph Watson, Source:  Prison Planet.com  Ap…

Started by 14300

3 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Not mainstreamer

RSS

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

How to Get 4 More Years of Trump Thanks to Jussie Smollett

"I just KNEW that big-headed racist, Not-So-Sharpton corrupt ass was gonna be in here somewhere... KNEW IT"
20 minutes ago
Diana commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

How to Get 4 More Years of Trump Thanks to Jussie Smollett

"She forgot:  Step #3 pay the Nigerians by Check.  Meanwhile in Chicagoland -  Politicians use Jussie Smollett, while a 1-year-old boy shot in the head is set…"
36 minutes ago
Gralton replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Forced vaccinations now can be legally stopped-no quality control for 32 years
"thanks for the post. i was doubtful about Jr. and Jr being able to confront big pharma and the vaccine mafia but this a good start.!"
50 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
Diana favorited cynner's blog post He Said to Kill People in Interracial Relationships, Yet an Airport Is Named for Him. (No, It’s not John Wayne)
1 hour ago
Old Denmark posted a status
"LIVE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG4a86eH7l0 It's going down at the Colombian border""
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on the mighty bull's video
Thumbnail

Mad as Maori Weapons Skills!!!

"Ozies are very fortunate the rugby haka is performed without the weapons..."
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited the mighty bull's video
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Scientists: Geological evidence shows the Great Sphinx is 800,000 years old
3 hours ago
Gralton replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Scientists: Geological evidence shows the Great Sphinx is 800,000 years old
"it was dug out of the rock right? so the water eroded the walls of the pit. Just how long ago we may never know. SO they are saying it wasn't water run off but submerged?"
3 hours ago
Gralton favorited Deep Space's blog post Should we screen everyone running for public service for psychopathy?
4 hours ago
Gralton favorited James T. Kirk's blog post The Only Things You Need To Know About Radio Prep
4 hours ago
the mighty bull posted a video

Mad as Maori Weapons Skills!!!

Awesome Maori weaponary demonstration by superb Haka International performer Edz. Check out the move at timeframe 1.01!!! MEAN MAORI MEAN for teambuilding wo...
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Deep Space's video
Thumbnail

The Truth About Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez With David Icke

"Occasional Kotex is a completely delusional psychopathic libtard"
4 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

YOU'RE the CA$H !

"yeh we want all that fuckin money back now or we gonna take back all the assets. i gotta brush up on my weapon skills."
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted