Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sources: U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday

Last Updated Nov 4, 2016 7:43 AM EDT NEW YORK --  CBS News has learned about a potential terror threat for the day before the election. S…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

2 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

Sources: U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday

Last Updated Nov 4, 2016 7:43 AM EDT NEW YORK --  CBS News has learned about a potential terror threat for the day before the election. S…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

0 Nov 4, 2016

COPS: Woman Busted For Counterfeit Cash After Reading Online That Obama Legalized Printing Money

File photo of money. (credit: NOEL CELIS/AFP/Getty Images) KINGSPORT, Tenn. (CBSDC) – A woman reportedly told police she was counterfeiti…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

0 Jul 14, 2015

HOW *NOT* TO PAY THE OBAMA CARE TAX PENALTY

HOW *NOT* TO PAY THE OBAMA CARE TAX PENALTY For those of us who can not afford health care or do not subscribe to the allopathic disease-fo…

Started by Deep Space

10 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

12160 ShutDown: Rank and File American Speaks Truth to Power

5% of America approves of Congress. That means 95% of Americans disapprove of Congress. This writer posits that 5% approval essentially a…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Oct 20, 2013

Regarding Occupy McDonald's wage increase demand

Occupy McDonald's Wage Demand Recently the headlines have been filled with demands from fast food employees for wage increases. In…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Aug 10, 2013

"Pardon Edward Snowden" PETITION @ whitehouse.gov Garners 70,000 Sigs In First 4 Days!

Pardon Edward Snowden Edward Snowden is a national hero and should be immediately issued a full, free, and absolute pardon for any crimes h…

Started by Deep Space

7 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Deep Space

Whitehouse.gov PETITION: "We Demand President Obama Resign" - SIGN NOW!!! - PASS IT ON!!!

We Demand President Obama Resign President Richard Nixon resigned after wiretapping a handful of journalists, sparing the nation the ordeal…

Started by Deep Space

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Deep Space

time to act- Ron Paul

Time to Act     Our President has been indicted by a bi-partisan review panel (includes 2 former Congressmen) for war crimes and torture.  …

Started by Vicki Marburger

2 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Vicki Marburger

Coal Powered Plant Debate (personal rant)

I have a reason for writing this blog, if you will bear with me I think I may make some since. Here are a couple of articles both pro and c…

Started by mystery

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by mystery

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted