To date what can we say has been provided as evidence that a new pathogenic virus that has been labeled as Covid 19 even exists?

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just sent  questions to the Alabama Department of Health. I will their answers when it come and if it comes. 

Few years ago German doctor Stefan Lanka offered 100k to anyone proving existence of measles virus. Nobody could. He even has a court verdict to the effect.

https://www.brighteon.com/a2753b25-a948-4b6d-a964-4752bf5233d8
It’s all a planned. Organize within your community and bring together people who seek to maintain law and order.  Network NOW!!!  

I'm getting 404 on brighteon link.
Yes, it did. Thanks mate

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters commented on Bob Renner's photo
Thumbnail

Did you know - bacterial pneumonia by masks

"Pandemic is coming up in Victoria."
3 hours ago
Bob Renner posted photos
3 hours ago
Bob Renner favorited steve's discussion The depraved sordid tale of sleepy joe and his crack head spawn hunter.
4 hours ago
Bob Renner favorited Aaron's blog post Report: Shocking Photos of Underage Girls in Biden’s Laptop, Incl. Relative — and He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER
4 hours ago
Bob Renner favorited Central Scrutinizer's blog post HUNTER BIDEN WITNESS MOVED FROM PRISON CELL AFTER EXPOSING INFLUENCE-PEDDLING OPERATION
4 hours ago
Bob Renner favorited Aaron's blog post Why Ice Cube Talking To Trump Is So Dangerous Or Something
4 hours ago
Bob Renner favorited Central Scrutinizer's blog post MILITARY VET SHOT DEAD AT 'PATRIOT RALLY' IN FRONT OF HIS SON BY LEFTIST HIRED BY 9NEWS DENVER AS 'SECURITY'
4 hours ago
Bob Renner favorited Aaron's blog post BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Concur with DNI Ratcliffe That Hunter Biden’s Laptop and Emails Are NOT Part of a Russian Disinformation Campaign
4 hours ago
Bob Renner favorited Larry Flinchpaugh's blog post REVEALED: Adam Schiff Connected to Both Companies Named in $7.4 Billion Burisma-US-Ukraine Corruption Case
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted photos
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Bob Renner's status
4 hours ago
Bob Renner posted a status
"COVID is the BANKERS' BIOWEAPON by Harry Vox - Unsafe Space https://www.bitchute.com/video/lp8gE5UHQcst/"
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Patrick Conway's photo
Thumbnail

fake-hunter-biden

"Anyone denying the existence of video evidence proving HB to be a  perverted and corrupt…"
5 hours ago
steve commented on Patrick Conway's photo
Thumbnail

fake-hunter-biden

"Hey Chris, it's a good site to join if you are interested, Pretty good gang of american some…"
5 hours ago
steve posted a video

Malia Obama, Hunter Biden and Cocaine?

The #Laptop saga continues for #HunterBiden. Photos have been leaked and show a credit card with #MaliaObama name on it next to lines of #Cocaine. brokenpatr...
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Patrick Conway's photo
Thumbnail

fake-hunter-biden

"Yes, and they want email address and password..."
5 hours ago
steve posted discussions
5 hours ago
steve commented on Patrick Conway's photo
Thumbnail

fake-hunter-biden

"Not for kids, must sign in to view 18 and…"
5 hours ago
steve commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

The FBI is so quiet?

"Pat pat pat,calm down hun don't get your drawers in a knot. I didn't accuse you of…"
5 hours ago
Patrick Conway commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

The FBI is so quiet?

"I have added the full clip here and you don't assume to tell me what's the right place…"
7 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted