It's been 18 months since We've asked for Donations, because we do NOT like asking for Donations.
But such as in Life, it's not always Peaches & Cream, or Royal Crown and Purple Haze Sativa!(I'm currently @ the Boone's Farm "Tickle Pink" & Mexican Dirt Weed level) Nobody likes doing the dirty work but it's necessary in order to rectify the problem it's creating. So the time has finally come, both to Save America's planned & engineered demise from these evil delusional globalists and their cast of Pathetic Puppets, AND also to help 12160.info continue to be a daily part of contributing to feeding the Truth and "What's really going Down" to Hungry & Awake Minds. All we ask is for whatever a Deplorable Debt Slave, can afford to throw into our meager "basket" for monthly/yearly expenses 2$, 5$, 25$ $200 will all be appreciated with equal enthusiasm.. We will always be sincere, & eternally grateful with ANY amount,
Thank You & Take Care to you & yours! Good Luck to Everyone in the next couple scary, unpredictable, upcoming weeks! Who knows what these Sinister, Soulless Criminal Bastards will do? And you know they are going to do SOMETHING! They are petrified and unbelievably desperate right now. They smell their demise and are not sitting down for it. Like Venomous Vipers backed into a corner.
We could be in for one helluva Spooky Be-all, end-all, All Hallow's Eve,"Trick".....or maybe a well deserved "Treat"?? Let's pray for the cooler, rational heads overseas & abroad to prevail so a WW3 excuse can't be manufactured by Obozo,"The Impostor Usurper" Sotero and his Cheery Choom gang of Chumps, Thieves, Liars & Transtesticles. Then focus on putting the Criminal Clinton Mafia Family where they truly belong, .....In A Federal Prison on Death Row, awaiting an Execution Date from indictments including Espionage,Treason, Collusion, Bribery, & Turncoat Communist Traitors to name a few! By then the Bush clan and the yellow-bellied cowards they are, will have all left to their vast acreage retreat in South America, Good riddance, and Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out!
Long Live Our Republic!
THANK YOU !!
Note: Is anyone here in the Military (active or retired) who would know if this is/was an actual survey?
The following survey was given to U.S. Marines at the 29 Palms Marine Corps base in California: DD Form 3206 (Rev 2/96)
(partial question list)
JOINT SERVICES TRAINING COMBAT ARMS SURVEY (Confidential when filled in)
This questionnaire is to gather data concerning the attitudes of combat trained personnel with regard to non-traditional missions. All responses are confidential and official. Write your answers directly on the form. In Part II, place an "X" in the space provided for your response.
Part 1. Demographics.
1. Branch of Service: Army ( ) USAF ( ) Navy ( ) Marines ( ) ANG ( ) NG ( ) USCG ( ) Other: ( )
2. Pay Grade: (E-6, O-4, etc) ( )
3. MOS, AFSC or Specialty Code and Description: ( )
4. Highest level of education: Less than 12 ( ) 13 ( ) 14 ( ) 15 ( ) (16) ( ) More than 16 ( )
Do you feel that U.S. combat troops should be used within the U.S. and bordering countries for any of the following missions?
(Strongly Disagree) (Disagree) (Agree) (Strongly Agree) (No Opinion)
8. Drug enforcement
9. Disaster relief (e.g. hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes)
10. Security at national events (e.g. Olympic Games, Super Bowl)
11. Environmental disaster clean-up including toxic and nuclear
15. National emergency police force/international security force
16. Advisors to SWAT units, the FBI, or the BATF
18. Drug enforcement and interdiction
19. Disaster relief in bordering countries (e.g. hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes, etc.)
21. Peace keeping and local law enforcement and internal security forces
24. Drug enforcement.
27. Peace keeping including local law enforcement and internal security forces
31. The U.S. runs a field training exercise. U.N. combat troops should be allowed to serve in U.S. combat units during these exercises under U.S. command and control.
32. The U.N. runs a field training exercise. U.S. combat troops under U.S. command and control should serve in U.N. combat units during these exercises
33. The U.N. runs a field training exercise. U. S. combat troops should serve under U.N. command and control.
34. U.S. combat troops should participate in U.N.missions as long as the U.S. has full command and control.
35. U.S. combat troops should participate in U.N. missions under U.N. command and control.
36. U.S. combat troops should be commanded by U.N. officers and non- commissioned officers at battalion, wing and company levels while performing U.N. missions.
37. It would make no difference to me to have U.N. soldiers as members of my team.
38. It would make no difference to me to take orders from a U.N. company or squadron commander.
39. I feel the President of the U.S. has the authority to pass his responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief to the U.N. Secretary General.
40. I feel there is no conflict between my oath of office and serving as a U.N. soldier.
45. I would swear to the following code:
"I am a United Nations fighting person. I serve in the forces which maintain world peace and every nation's way of life. I swear and affirm to support and defend the Charter of the United Nations and I am prepared to give my life in its defense."
46. The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-approved firearms. A 30-day amnesty period is established for these firearms to be turned over to the local authorities. At the end of this period, a number of irregular citizen groups and defiant individuals refuse to turn over their firearms to authority.
*Consider the following statement: "I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government."
End of Survey