All Discussions Tagged 'spying' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Activist Post: "Amazon Ring Doorbell Camera Surveillance Now Working With 400 Police Forces"

POSTED FOR DISCUSSION Activist Post: "Amazon Ring Doorbell Camera Surveillance Now Working With 400 Police Forces" By B.N. Frank "“I always…

Started by Raz Putin

1 Aug 28
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

ZeroHedge: "China's Huawei, 70 Affiliates Blacklisted By US Commerce Department"

ZeroHedge: "China's Huawei, 70 Affiliates Blacklisted By US Commerce Department" By Tyler Durden "Reuters reports that the U.S. Commerce D…

Started by Raz Putin

1 May 17
Reply by Burbia

ZeroHedge:"China's Mass Surveillance App Hacked; Code Reveals Specific Criteria For Illegal Oppression"

ZeroHedge:"China's Mass Surveillance App Hacked; Code Reveals Specific Criteria For Illegal Oppression" By Tyler Durden Human Rights Watch…

Started by Raz Putin

2 May 4
Reply by Raz Putin

NSA Utah Data Center ordered built by Obama solely for illegal domestic spying

NSA Utah Data Center ordered built by Obama solely for illegal domestic spying Posted by Paul W Kincaid  Wednesday, January 29th, 2014 The…

Started by 14300

3 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by space wabbit

SKYPE is Falling

To all SKYPE users, I have used the SKYPE internet phone call program for more than a decade now. Some time ago the program declined access…

Started by Less Prone

7 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by truth

Israel Won't Stop Spying On The U.S. (You don't say?)

Whatever happened to honor among thieves? When the National Security Agency was caught eavesdropping on German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s c…

Started by Tara

6 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Thomas Lacovara

Caltech professor claims Israeli spy infiltrated JPL

PASADENA >> A physics professor at the California Institute of Technology filed a lawsuit against the university Thursday, alleging i…

Started by Tara

0 Nov 15, 2014

Verizon is launching a tech news site that bans stories on U.S. spying

Verizon is getting into the news business. What could go wrong? The most-valuable, second-richest telecommunications company in the world i…

Started by Tara

1 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by ghostmaster

NSA Spying Hurts Cybersecurity for All of Us Say Privacy Advocates

The surveillance debate has focused on the legality of spying on Americans but some say the biggest danger is in the methods the NSA uses P…

Started by Tara

3 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Not mainstreamer

Greenwald to publish list of U.S. citizens NSA spied on

Glenn Greenwald, one of the reporters who chronicled the document dump by National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden via the U.K. press…

Started by Tara

5 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Tara

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Raz Putin replied to truth's discussion Afghan U.S. Embassy patrol in 'deviant' parties with booze, hookers
"Wow a lot of info...Cheers! "
17 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited truth's discussion Afghan U.S. Embassy patrol in 'deviant' parties with booze, hookers
17 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
"It was Epstein and Maxwell's business to compromise the powerful elite on behalf of The…"
21 minutes ago
Raz Putin posted a discussion
23 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to truth's discussion Afghan U.S. Embassy patrol in 'deviant' parties with booze, hookers
" Well, I did did it, turned this into a FUBAR News Report, posted it under the Trump…"
38 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to truth's discussion Afghan U.S. Embassy patrol in 'deviant' parties with booze, hookers
" This looks more like a Butt Sniff Report, America's Military at its best...:) You can…"
57 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited truth's discussion Afghan U.S. Embassy patrol in 'deviant' parties with booze, hookers
59 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion TREATY OF PEACE 2020: What every U.S. Citizen Needs to Know and Respond to Asap
"Who ya talking to, hell fire, I all ready stated I did not read this, and I got better things to…"
1 hour ago
Alicia LutzRolow replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion TREATY OF PEACE 2020: What every U.S. Citizen Needs to Know and Respond to Asap
"You are opting into the contract People.....not the award. STOP BEING INDOCTRINATED SHEEP!!!"
1 hour ago
Alicia LutzRolow replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion TREATY OF PEACE 2020: What every U.S. Citizen Needs to Know and Respond to Asap
"YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY"
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Exposure's blog post Was Joshua Brown's Evidence Against Guyger Too Damning?
"Exposure - Since then, I've had to have a battle of the bands with a couple neighbors. These…"
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post CAUGHT ON TAPE: California UNDER ATTACK AGAIN! (Video) Posted on October 12, 2019 by State of the Nation
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post 5G: $1 Trillion Class Action Lawsuit
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Less Prone's photo
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Less Prone's photo
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted