mystery's Discussions (1,082)

Discussions Replied To (391) Replies Latest Activity

"TO MANY IN MY OPINION! I have often wondered why the television show Outer Realm was…"

mystery replied Jul 5, 2015 to "Physical Intelligence" - DARPA Constructs Robots With "Real" Brain

5 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by mystery

" One responder to this post is EDWARD SNOWDEN or so claims to be. Edward Snowden FRE…"

mystery replied Nov 4, 2014 to Autistic Hacker Helped FBI Nail Anonymous Boss--- May 2013

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by mystery

"still working today, video is running!"

mystery replied Oct 6, 2014 to Texas Student Tells Off Teacher, Says He Can’t Learn By Packet

4 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Less Prone

"try this one it is up and running as of 5:30 p.m. sunday night http://1063thebuzz.co…"

mystery replied Oct 5, 2014 to Texas Student Tells Off Teacher, Says He Can’t Learn By Packet

4 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Less Prone

"I think this may be of interest, if it has already been posted I apologize ahead of…"

mystery replied Oct 3, 2014 to Ebola Pandemic Defined

10 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Andy Anduer

"My Grandmother was A-RH-, her son, my father is, I am and all three of my children a…"

mystery replied Apr 18, 2014 to The Rh Neg Blood Type and "The Jewish Genetic Disease" OR Genetic Disorders From Inbreeding?

77 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by ShamanicOwl

"Sry Tina. Look at my update when I get it done. I find it very interesting. "

mystery replied Apr 8, 2014 to U.S. City Traffic Cameras ( Is your town here? )

7 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by mystery

"lmao!!! Thats great!!"

mystery replied Apr 7, 2014 to U.S. City Traffic Cameras ( Is your town here? )

7 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by mystery

"My grade school had a true kitchen and lunchroom with a buffet style line. The ladie…"

mystery replied Apr 7, 2014 to Students Fed Up With Michelle Obama’s School Lunch Overhaul — Menu-Item Snapshots Spell Out Why

3 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Less Prone

"Awesome song, I like its message!!"

mystery replied Apr 6, 2014 to My Country My Ass

1 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by mystery

RSS

Latest Activity

Thomas Less posted a blog post

Daily Verse

Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD. — Psalm 144:15 (KJV)See More
2 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted a blog post

SANA

Deir Ezzor, SANA – The US-led “International Coalition” carried out an air landing operation in the southeastern countryside of Deir Ezzor Province, transferring terrorists who belong to Daesh terrorist organization.Identical local and media reports…See More
2 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
2 hours ago
richard J Lacy commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES WANTS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TO PREDICT CHILD ABUSE
"Somebody take a paddle to this idea, and it's proponents!"
3 hours ago
richard J Lacy commented on Fat Freddys Cat's blog post Police hunt for men who posted videos of gang rape online multiple witnesses provided a detailed description
"There is something to be said of the Medieval practice of the public display of criminals, in stocks. "
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Know WON's blog post Joe Cortina Slams Defense Sec MAD DOG MATTIS
"Whoa, That makes you think."
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Fat Freddys Cat's blog post MORE EXPERTS CONFIRM THAT FRANCE TOOK DOWN IL-20, & IDENTIFY FRIEND/FOE SYSTEM DID NOT FAIL
"A joint effort, for when the heats on, to shut it off for sure. Birds of a feather...."
7 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Fat Freddys Cat's blog post MORE EXPERTS CONFIRM THAT FRANCE TOOK DOWN IL-20, & IDENTIFY FRIEND/FOE SYSTEM DID NOT FAIL
"Trying to take the heat off Israhell?"
7 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Fat Freddys Cat's blog post MORE EXPERTS CONFIRM THAT FRANCE TOOK DOWN IL-20, & IDENTIFY FRIEND/FOE SYSTEM DID NOT FAIL
7 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Fat Freddys Cat's video
7 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Fat Freddys Cat's blog post MORE EXPERTS CONFIRM THAT FRANCE TOOK DOWN IL-20, & IDENTIFY FRIEND/FOE SYSTEM DID NOT FAIL
"wow thats new, I'm not shockingly surprised french name pops up again-and again. They will take out anything, boats, planes and  even entire atolls, at a moments notice. "
7 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat commented on Fat Freddys Cat's video
8 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat posted a video

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com

Immigration - Global humanitarian reasons for current U.S. immigration are tested in this updated version of immigration author and journalist Roy Beck's col...
8 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat posted blog posts
13 hours ago
skip barker commented on Deep Space's blog post Great Interview on the Il-20 Shootdown With a Russian Air Defense Colonel
"Actions cause reactions, in this particular case the action by the scum from israHell to illegally fly into a sovereign nation and perform acts of war and aggression without just cause, created the reaction that caused the missile to be fired. Now…"
15 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

muslim

"Nah, he ain't doing any of that stuff. He's just giving your tax $$$ to ISIS & israel."
15 hours ago
Joe Golex commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

muslim

"This peace of SHIT. !"
16 hours ago
Joe Golex commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

muslim

"That piece if SHIT. !"
16 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post GAB.ai Is Getting Out Of Control - Popularity Is Exploding - Critical Mass Is Eventual - Meanwhile Twatter Is Censored By zionist Govt. Cucks
"GAB Gab has had mobile apps prepared for both iOS and Android devices since December of 2016. Unfortunately, due to Gab’s mission of defending free speech, individual liberty, and the free flow of information for everyone: Apple…"
16 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Deep Space's blog post Reacting to Nuke Violation Claim, Iran Says Nuclear-Armed Israel Must Be Forced to Join NPT - ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELTY!! ABOUT FUCKING TIME THOSE DIRTY TERRORIST KIKES FESSED UP ABOUT THEIR NUKES!!!
18 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted