Hello all,

If some of you were not aware, 12160 has gone through a bit of a change in management. After years of plugging away on 12160, James decided it was time to put down the admin hat and move on to other pursuits in real life as well as blogging online.

James will always be the creator of 12160, even though his name is not attached to it anymore. His tireless work, time and passion for sharing truth can still be seen throughout 1,000's of pages on 12160. He was in many ways the driving force for keeping the site alive for years. Even though his role as admin leader is no more, his presence will forever linger. Thank you James for all that you have given and done for 12160. You are greatly appreciated and sorely missed!

So now, it's time to meet the new management/admins.

Less Prone

DTOM

Nikki

Hwood

Old Denmark

Tara

If you have any questions/concerns, please contact The Admin Team. Or if you'd like to contact a specific admin, please feel free to do so. We are here to help and assist you as best as we can.

Also, please donate to 12160 if you can folks. Any amount would be appreciated. 12160 Welcome to a Revolutionary Concept in Public Communication - ...

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Views: 1318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good job! and thank you!  ...that's a good trust-worthy team.

I'm sure James will be back.. miss you James

Y'all are great folks and I look forward to the spirit of James's work here being carried forth.  Thank all of You for stepping up!

Best wishes... and thanks for founding this blog site  thanks to the rest for managing the site.. hats off to you all @@

Well BOOOO and HISSS!

But hey, that happens!

Hope his departure was all cool all round!

All The Best, JAMES!

Yea, we can not expect people to do these jobs for ever, inevitably at some time people have to step down and get their life back.

James is a legend in his own right and his work lives on; - we all at times need a change of scene and new direction that perhaps after time will lead us back to where we first started - though far more content, enriched and alive!  Keep up the good work my fellow Droogs...

Best wishes James, and lots of success here on in.

Hello, and thank you to the new team - wishing you all great success also.

I hope one day James will come back

Hi Admins - anyone know why only the 12160 logo appears when posting a link on other platforms and not the lead video or photo the article is heading?   http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/police-ordered-to-act-brutal-kill-...

Cheers...

Hmm, I'm not sure Exposure. What platforms are you speaking of? I think it has something to do with the Ning network set up. But let me look into it. Maybe it's something we can fix on our end :)

First, mahalo James for your years of work, seen and unseen The BEST to you Friend! Congrats New Admin Team! You're great people, and I personally appreciate all your work too! Rock on Truth here on 12"160! Jame you take care Aloha keep in touch!
Attachments:

James has done a wonderful job, I miss him so. Cheers to the new admins, thanks for all you do. Of all my sites I am most proud of this one. I've closed many of them to spend more time here.

Thanks to everyone that makes 12160 the best site for truth on the net. Much love to you all.   ~Tina

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's blog post EST
"What possible motive did the Ashkenazi Jews have in exposing the original Jews into this…"
6 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's blog post EST
"The war between Isreal and Palestinians is a war of the modern Ashkenazi Jews fighting against the…"
6 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's blog post EST
"Mark Levin is a good source of info on what's going on there."
7 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's blog post EST
"If you care to ascribe to the bullshit news media you will get the exact opposite details from the…"
7 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
8 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Why is there Abnormal Physiology in the Vaccinated Heart?

Doctor McMillion has totally out done himself on this video. If he's on a roll here it'll be on top…See More
12 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
13 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
13 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Ha Thia have you considered applying to move to Russia? Hourly rate the same but cost of living…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Saturday
tjdavis favorited MAC's video
Saturday
tjdavis favorited MAC's video
Saturday
Doc Vega's 5 blog posts were featured
Saturday
tjdavis's 3 blog posts were featured
Saturday
steve's blog post was featured

This must be understood THE ELITE WANT US DEAD our only way out is----------------------------

to realize this FACT, get mad dog mad and go on the offensive. Once again they mean to KILL us and…See More
Saturday
MAC posted videos
Saturday
tjdavis posted photos
Saturday
tjdavis posted videos
Saturday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted