They getting set up all over the place. Read, watch the video and consider all remedies available to men and women everywhere.

https://commonlawcourtaus.org/

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've just watched this and it's a really good piece of education that will expand the basics of the common law concept. I see that as rights, my Rights. Knowing this info will help you grab your rights, right back and own them. Should give it a listen all. 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Aaron posted blog posts
1 minute ago
Central Scrutinizer posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Aaron's video
43 minutes ago
Aaron posted videos
53 minutes ago
Old Denmark posted a video

Live Beach Landing Dover we caught migrants for border force

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
1 hour ago
J. Patriot posted a video

Stimulus Check 2 & Second Stimulus Package update Thursday August 13th

This is your second stimulus check and second stimulus package update on stimulus check 2 news for Thursday August 13th. . On this channel I cover stimulus c...
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post New Zealand is going full-blown fascist after Tony Blair advisor installed as prime minister
"They have these new types of smoke alarms they put in just this year, in state houses, although…"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post New Zealand is going full-blown fascist after Tony Blair advisor installed as prime minister
"Our communist made a rule no more than 10 people in a house any time. Are their henchmen going to…"
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Qanon - David Ruck Arrested & Charted With "Threatening To Kill/Do GBH" Against Jacinda Ardern #NZ Q

"My gosh, it's him again and on Youtube. I guess it won't be for long."
4 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a video

Qanon - David Ruck Arrested & Charted With "Threatening To Kill/Do GBH" Against Jacinda Ardern #NZ Q

#Qanon - #DavidRuck Arrested & Charted With "Threatening To Kill/Do GBH" Against #JacindaArdern #NZ Q Original Video: https://youtu.be/4tk2rBpNXeI
4 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Central Scrutinizer's blog post 3 Ways Human Psychology is Being Exploited to Create an Obedient, Self-Policing Society
4 hours ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post New Zealand is going full-blown fascist after Tony Blair advisor installed as prime minister
"Tony Blair is war criminal didn't know she was his adviser it makes sense now. We are not the…"
4 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post New Zealand is going full-blown fascist after Tony Blair advisor installed as prime minister
"The puppet of pandemonium, know her by her deeds -of bullshit. Bad karma follows her like an…"
6 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's video
7 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

let’s play their game

"Mask people Unite! - do the non-masked people a favour, because you will be noticed Way more than…"
8 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
8 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on James Roberts's blog post Can Farts Spread COVID-19? This Australian Researcher Claims So! - Times of India
8 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on James Roberts's blog post Can Farts Spread COVID-19? This Australian Researcher Claims So! - Times of India
"An Asian worker who flew into the country recently warned us this, he said to several people over…"
8 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted a photo
11 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted