Hillary begins speech: ‘I’m so tired, I can barely stand’ - American Federation of Teachers gives her Women’s Rights Award

Hillary Clinton may have visions of 2020 — if she can just keep her eyes open.

The failed presidential candidate started her speech to the American Federation of Teachers union on Friday in a bizarre way: by telling everyone how tired she was.

“Well, I’ll tell you,” she said, “I’ve been back there listening to Randi (Weingarten) and I’m so exhausted, I can barely stand here.”

Clinton flashed moments of bitterness and anger to the unionists gathered in Pittsburgh.

Receiving the Women’s Rights Award from the union, she railed on how she has been oppressed in life.

“When I was growing up, there were scholarships I couldn’t get, colleges I couldn’t attend, jobs I couldn’t apply for just because I was a girl,” she lamented.

She attacked the layout of classified ads in newspapers.

“It wasn’t so very long ago that classified ads were divided into ‘help wanted dash male,’ and ‘help wanted dash female,'” Clinton said.

Warning:  First 5 minutes of video may require a barf bag!



She also criticized girls’ half-court basketball in school.

“They wouldn’t let us run on the full court,” she sniffed.

She fear-mongered in stark terms against the Trump administration and Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

“They’ve gutted funding for public schools and universities,” Clinton claimed, “and they’ve rolled back protections against discrimination for students.

After a lengthy broadside against Trump policies, she said, “They are trying to rip the heart out of America.

“They want to turn us into transactional units,” claiming Trump supporters want a “man-eat-man, woman-eat-woman” society.

“They want to turn us against each other. They want to divide and conquer,” she claimed.

At the conclusion of Clinton’s attacks, unionists applauded wildly.

Views: 1161

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lolz...

Well lie down and finally take that eternal dirt nap in public sewage ya criminal evil piece 'O shit

DIE ALREADY!!!!

funny you should say that

me earlier https://twitter.com/12160mhz/status/1018783803475718144

great minds think alike ;)

I don't get it, the AmeriKan Federation of fuctup individuals gave this creature the rights to what now???

The right to be a conniving evil scumbag piece 'O shit???

Then HellzYa, ...give this succubus bitch a few dozen of 'em... one for every dead body that's piled up around this family of psycho killers in the past 35 years

I wonder about the rights of the 4 Americans killed in Benghazi. I wonder about just how exhausted those soldiers were who fought 13 hours with no reinforcements while Benghazi was being burned and overrun while Hillary had a drink and went to bed. I'll bet they were really exhausted!

How did this miserable lying bitch get a women's rights award? Jesus! How about the rights of all those unborn babies she paraded around over her support of abortion? 

"How did this miserable lying bitch get a women's rights award?"

The same way Barry got a Nobel Peace Prize.

What a slap in the face to Bill's victims who she called "Bimbos", but she's for women...right.

Oh No ! It's Swamp lady. Turns up in person to slag off our far north neighbours and belch out womans rights that don't even exist  There's only 2 rights, Human ones and animal, she has no place to speak on either. 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Doc Vega's blog post was featured

Why Does the Same Message Come Through Again and Again?

 From several abductees over the decades since Betty and Barney Hill who have reported everything…See More
8 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
19 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
20 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Sep 25
Sandy posted a photo
Sep 25

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted