Sweden has Become Too Multicultural to Ever Win a 'Democratic' Election

With 45 years of intense immigration/invasion there is no way the 'right' can ever change the present political system. 

The map you can access via the link tells the true story and how severe the actual problem is. 

Quick explanation, first search bar is the Commune and the second is the Commune district.

The numbers will speak for itself. 

https://valresultat.svt.se/2018/112861801.html

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It may be a hopeless fight but it has to be fought. Sooner or later blood will be shed, the sooner the less it will be.

As if (((THEY))) would allow a true vote in any western country now, with their agenda in high gear...

Regardless, there are now so many potentials to kick off violence on a mass scale...it is only a matter of time.

It's not only the invaders that have to go, but (((the overseers))), their minions, servants and those so irreparably brainwashed that they, in some ways, pose more of a threat than the others.

Like most sane people I don't want this insane world we find ourselves in...

I have tried to warn people of this, as far as back in the mid 90's - along the journey I have met awakened folks prior to, and post 9/11.

I hoped for a peaceful change in the world - the rejection of Ron Paul showed not only how insane  (((THEY))) are but also the general population.

On the whole most 'normals'  just don't want to know.

...That said, I find it interesting that within the past month, I have started to see people finally realizing what they are facing.

Too late...?

Makes no difference.

Kriget kommer...

War is coming...

https://icds.ee/if-war-is-coming-to-sweden/

https://www.msb.se/Upload/Forebyggande/Krisberedskap/Krisberedskaps...

(N.B - the 'new' Swedish' family on the cover)

You know what I think... Sweden's not multicultural enough. They have let mass numbers in Of The Same Type of migrants and they form gangs and destruction. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters posted discussions
6 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a video

2019: Gearing up through sacred action

Much is being unveiled. Here's how I see the road ahead. Thanks for the love, I feel you! Links Referenced: + Subscribe email: https://takebackyourpower.net/...
9 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Boris's video
Thumbnail

And it's GONE!!!!!!

"The Banksters at their finest."
11 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Boris's video
12 minutes ago
Boris posted videos
17 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Diana's discussion Trump's shutdown trap?
"I tend to believe judge Anna this is a shutdown of the US inc."
24 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
36 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited James T. Kirk's video
39 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Diana's photo
46 minutes ago
Modern Feudal Serf's blog post was featured

Yellow Vest || The Law(s) That Broke The Sheeple's Back

The Law That Broke The Sheeple's Back(Based on 'The Straw That Broke The Camel's Back' ... for those who don't know)Perhaps…See More
49 minutes ago
Boris's video was featured

Father of DNA Stripped of Honors For Defying Cultural Marxist 'Science' (Re-upload, PBS free)

** This is a re-upload without the clip that PBS issued a copyright claim on. ** DNA pioneer James Watson was stripped of honors for saying that IQ differenc...
50 minutes ago
cheeki kea replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Radiation is Safe Until its Not
"Just like Vape, Safe as, -until it's not, and the Health department promotes this crap continuously as an alternative to the enjoyment of cigarettes. Might stop other enjoyments too, and seriously affect your health and well-being. The…"
51 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Boris's video
52 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Diana's discussion Trump's shutdown trap?
"The beginning of Trump's great purge."
53 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Burbia's blog post INTENSE VIDEO SHOWS COP SHOOT FLEEING MAN IN THE BACK, THEN GET SWARMED BY ANGRY CITIZENS
58 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Sweettina2's blog post Right-wing leaders plan take over EU & predicts“two civilisations” in Europe
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted