I am getting a notice on my computer that this site is not to be trusted. No security certificate. 

It is saying that the site is not secure. 

I have been on this site now for over two years and this is the first time I have seen this. Has anyone else noticed this?

I had to bypass it and authorize access to the site. 

Views: 89

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've had it on my phone today. Looks like the assholes are trying to discourage us.

aren't we all?? ... my bad, I figured this was a known thing now.... fook yeah, I get shit from "fakked certificate" to "maintenance issues" to even "404's"

not constantly, and it varies with the various browsers I fook with....

getting this when attempting to post YT embed 

Me too.  Started a couple of days ago.

I have had this happen every now and then ,I just refresh the page and it usually works sometimes I have to reclick the site but I figure it's just a machine or program glitch.

Steve

Yes I received a notice from my computer stating a fake certificate and that someone might be pretending to be the site in order to get my passwords and finance details, after much thought I decided to take the chance and allow the machine to change "settings" to get in because I only have one word and don't do internet banking /buying on line so risk would be tiny and an imposter would be disappointed. ( I tried other ways to get in but to no avail )

Ticked sent to Ning https://12160.info/main/ticket/show?id=1964520

Jan 2, 2021 at 12:49am Reporter (Less Prone)
Several members are getting a warning message when trying to enter the site saying that the site cannot be trusted with invalid security certificate. This is happening quite often.
See discussion
https://12160.info/forum/topics/b1210

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
2 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
8 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Sep 25
Sandy posted a photo
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

THE PAPER CHAINS

"Well from now on this fight is up to Amerian People to win it. I'm afraid that all wars you…"
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen updated their profile
Sep 23

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted