Diana's Discussions (962)

Discussions Replied To (403) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't matter if there are actual documents that prove corruption by Biden and K…"

Diana replied Nov 15 to Ukrainian Docs Claim Millions Funneled To Biden And Kerry Families

2 Nov 15
Reply by Diana

"There are many articles that say the chemtrails are blocking the sun.  Add the grand…"

Diana replied Nov 15 to Record-Challenging Low Temperatures Everywhere

4 Nov 16
Reply by James Roberts

"Google is the Government: "INSURGE INTELLIGENCE, a new crowd-funded investigative jo…"

Diana replied Nov 14 to SHTFplan:"GOOGLE’S ORWELLIAN PROJECT: GATHER HEALTH RECORDS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS"

3 Nov 14
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"It has come to a choice of living with people crapping, urinating and throwing dirty…"

Diana replied Nov 12 to San Francisco's Self Destruction

2 Nov 12
Reply by Diana

"It's interesting and makes me wonder if any of their ideas rubbed off on each other."

Diana replied Nov 12 to NEO: "From Orwell to Huxley: Grim Prospects of Truth-Telling"

12 Nov 12
Reply by Raz Putin

"The Huxley family is a British family of which several members have excelled in scie…"

Diana replied Nov 12 to NEO: "From Orwell to Huxley: Grim Prospects of Truth-Telling"

12 Nov 12
Reply by Raz Putin

"I figured the percentages were a lot higher, of course I live in a liberal area.  lol"

Diana replied Nov 11 to NEO: "From Orwell to Huxley: Grim Prospects of Truth-Telling"

12 Nov 12
Reply by Raz Putin

"You mean to tell us that 823k voted for a Republican AG, but forgot to check the box…"

Diana replied Nov 9 to Exclusive: Investigative Reporters Have Discovered How the Kentucky Governorship Was Stolen – Livestream

5 Nov 9
Reply by Diana

"Trump has fewer CFR members than previous administrations and at least five on that…"

Diana replied Nov 9 to Trump and the CFR

9 Nov 9
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"French police officers checks tents as police have carried out a large operation to…"

Diana replied Nov 7 to France, under pressure from right wing, toughens stance on immigration

8 Nov 8
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Amaterasu Solar's discussion was featured

My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective

What would You do if You could do any Ethical thing You wanted to do. Would You be willing to do…See More
30 minutes ago
Amaterasu Solar posted a discussion

My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective

What would You do if You could do any Ethical thing You wanted to do. Would You be willing to do…See More
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

126 Years Ago

"The difference between common law and law of the sea."
1 hour ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Diana posted videos
3 hours ago
steve's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
steve posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Diana's discussion was featured

Transvestites mock the birth of Christ with child-grooming ‘Drag Queen Christmas’ show

If you think Wichita, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska to be conservative Middle America instead of…See More
5 hours ago
Diana posted a discussion

Transvestites mock the birth of Christ with child-grooming ‘Drag Queen Christmas’ show

If you think Wichita, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska to be conservative Middle America instead of…See More
5 hours ago
Diana favorited Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post Media Reprobates Target Hallmark Wholesomeness
5 hours ago
Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post was featured

Media Reprobates Target Hallmark Wholesomeness

The Hallmark Channel intends to produce more homosexual content after being accused of lacking…See More
5 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Diana's photo
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted