All Discussions Tagged 'national' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the average IQ of your country? Here is the average IQ of more than 80 countries

Which country has the highest IQ? What is the average IQ of your country? Here is the average IQ of more than 80 countries. These numbers c…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

0 Mar 7

The FBI's secret surveillance weapon comes under fire in court

A critical legal battle for one of the most controversial tools in U.S. law enforcement’s arsenal has begun. On Wednesday, a panel of three…

Started by Tara

0 Oct 12, 2014

NEW WORLD ORDER---DEAD AHEAD

The attached PDF file is the writers opinion of how Wall Street has used the IMF, WB, WTO, Federal Reserve, and the U.S. government to impo…

Started by olde reb

0 Dec 9, 2013

MYSTERY: Debt Frozen for 100 Days

100 Days: Treasury Has Kept Debt Frozen at $16,699,396,000,000 Treasury Secretary Jack Lew (AP Photo/Alex Brandon) - See more at: http://cn…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

Twitter has REALLY messed with Me now!

Yup, NOW I cannot even DM!  Nothing! So... Would appreciate any who tweets @Twitter that I should be reinstated.

Started by Amaterasu Solar

11 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

Saudi announces four new deaths from MERS virus

Four people have died from the MERS virus in Saudi Arabia, brining the death toll from the SARS-like virus in the kingdom to 32, the health…

Started by mystery

0 Jun 17, 2013

Yosemite extends hantavirus warning; 9th infection confirmed *** ADDITION ***2ND ADDITION***3RD ADDITION

*****UPDATE****NEW FOUND INFORMATION***** As I reading an article on two new cases of Bubonic Plague, it came to my attention as I read fur…

Started by mystery

0 May 29, 2013

Coronavirus: What happened to the new killer?

Yosemite extends hantavirus warning; 9th infection confirmed *** ADDITION ***2ND ADDITION*** ***3RD ADDITION**** Novel Coronavirus made it…

Started by mystery

0 Jan 9, 2013

Republican Convention Analysis: Dawn of American Spring?

For those among you who are hardcore Republican or Democrat Loyalists and/or Uncle Tom political operatives (http://goo.gl/dd4bU ) , you…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Sep 27, 2012

Is living off the Grid now a crime?

Is living off the Grid now a crime?
Apparently living off the grid, off the land and without government assistance is now a crime t…

Started by Amaterasu Solar

7 May 12, 2012
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

RSS

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted